Our seminars will take place again as an attendance event!
Due to the currently valid regulations regarding the Corona virus, our attendance events can take place again with immediate effect!
Of course, we will take into account all legally required security measures on site together with our event hotels and our seminar coaches:
- The intended room sizes enable the safety distance of at least 1.5 metres to be maintained
- The rooms are well ventilated
- Where available, additional Plexiglas panels are placed on the tables in the seminar rooms
- Coffee breaks and lunches can be taken in accordance with the legal requirements and recommendations
- In our venues there are increased hygiene standards (increased cleaning frequencies, etc)
- Sufficient disinfectants are available
Please make sure you follow the distance rule. Please remember that wearing a face mask is mandatory for public transport.
If, due to future legal changes (e.g. the reintroduction of regional restrictions), it is necessary to cancel our attendance events in individual cases, a webinar will always be held at the same time as the event. If you are not satisfied with this type of event, you can of course rebook to a later date or cancel completely free of charge. We will reimburse you immediately and without complications for any amount already paid.