Press & Television
“The seminar participants receive important ideas for their daily work. They are able to refresh their knowledge and optimize it. One is also able to benefit very well from the experience of others. You can take time to think productively about new trends and current developments. Since the seminar contents tie in to your own experience, there is a very high practical relevance”.
Markt & Wirtschaft, January 2008
“More than 30 years ago Kitzmann founded his management institute in Münster. The more than 40 seminars for executives, which are attended by more than 3000 participants per year from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration, are not only about rhetoric, but also about presentation techniques, leadership behaviour, time and project management, personal development, emotional intelligence, creativity techniques and sales training. Participant: “In the seminar I learned to reduce my stage fright with mental techniques and to take pleasure in the good sides. Before a speech that I had to give there, I was able to relax a little through autogenic training, then the so-called positive self verbalization followed.
Zeit Wissen, February/March 2008
Self-development and self-determination
Süddeutsche Zeitung: Evaluation of our rhetoric seminar
Problem solving: very good
Overall grade: good
“A seminar, whose plentiful practice opportunities offers the possibility to try out the effect of one’s own speeches on listeners and to review them oneself via video.
Süddeutsche Zeitung on 21.08.2004
“The Q-Pool 100 initiative, a quality circle of 100 consultants, business trainers and coaches with whom you can get into contact without hesitation, is highly competent.
“The Management Institute Dr. A. Kitzmann enjoys great public recognition. Across all industries, top companies from all over Germany send their managers to be trained by Dr. Arnold Kitzmann. The seminars of the Management Institute Dr. A. Kitzmann convey condensed and comprehensible practical knowledge that can be directly applied in daily work”.
BIZZ Contakt GmbH & Co. KG 06/2002
“The Management Institute Dr. A. Kitzmann in Münster is one of the 10 top providers of reknowned training organisations who offer highly-regarded seminars in rhetoric and communication with well-qualified trainers” (in cooperation with the Seminar for General Rhetoric of the University of Tübingen).
According to “Focus”, the management institute Dr. A. Kitzmann is one of the 25 top providers amongst the approx. 500 rhetoric institutes. “Meaningful seminars with plenty of practice opportunities for the participants. Kitzmann also offers a seminar on body language, which is one of the few serious courses on the market, because the aim is not to train movements, but to improve self-perception and perception by others. Teachers are mostly educators and psychologists.”
Focus Nr. 44, 28. October 1996
The Management Institute Dr. A. Kitzmann in Münster uses above all methods that get the participants activated. For Kitzmann, the continuous shift from individual to partner work, to small group work, to plenary discussion makes up the “know-how” of a good seminar.
“Only those external trainers who meet the increasing quality demands from practice, who offer attractive topics, are still in business. Professionally competent trainers, Dr. Arnold Kitzmann, management trainer in Münster, don’t have to complain about a lack of work even today. This is also confirmed by an industry magazine survey of around 30 German and foreign seminar organisers”.
“The classic teaching style of earlier years is now defunct. It has been replaced by action. Arnold Kitzmann, management trainer in Münster: “The implementation no longer takes place via the lecture, but via the action, in order to learn better about the action.
“Proven seminar provider: Management Institute Dr. A. Kitzmann, Münster.”
“The Management Institute Dr. A. Kitzmann organizes seminars with a maximum of 12 participants. The venue is Münster. The events can also be held in-house.”
Television/Radio: Interviews with Dr. Kitzmann
- The Career of Phillip Lahm, Deutschlandradio Kultur 08.02.2017
- Time and Digitalisation, Gesellschaft für Arbeitsmethodik 31.12 2015
- Voice, Self-awareness and Coaching, Report Psychologie 01.03.2015
- Report on Seminarproviders, N24 23.02.2015
- Interpreting Body Language, WDR 21.01.2015
- Memory, Radio Antenne Münster 05.09.2014
- Dealing with Depression, Radio Antenne Münster 12.08.2014
- The Yearly Performance Review, Deutsche Presseagentur 25.11.2013
- Psychological Techniques in the Working Environment, Radio Bayern 2 10.04.2013
- Forum on Corporate Succession, Westfälische Nachrichten 22.02.2013
- Establishing Company Successors Correctly, IHK 21.02.2013
- Learning begins after studying, Deutsche Welle Russisch 24.10.2012
- A Coach for All Situations - „Mensch ärgere dich nicht“, center.tv 20.08.2012
- Leading People - But how?, Bayern 2 18.05.2012
- Decision-Making and Body Language, SAT 1 07.08.2011
- Conducting Conversations in Interview Situations, WDR 22.02.2011
- Employee Development, Oxford Business News 12.10.2010
- Crowd Psychology and the Stock Market, Deutsches Anleger Fernsehen 31.08.2010
- Critique Conversations, Spiegel Online 17.08.2010
- Employee Appraisals, Manager Magazin 13.08.2010
- Creative Environment, Architektur International 20.05.2010
- Personnel Trade Fair 2010, JobTV24 27.04.2010
- Signs of the Times, WDR/NDR 26.06.2009
- Communication, Radio Antenne Münster 21.04.2008
- Women and Communication, Radio Kiepenkerl 21.05.2008
- Body Language and the Job Interview, SAT.1 05.08.2007
- Interviews and Career, Glamour 08/2007
- Communication and Education, Radio Potsdam 19.06.2007
- Self-development and Self-confidence, Hörzu 01.09.2006
- Stress in the Workplace, Antenne Münster 14.08.2006
- The Exterior of Managers, WDR 21.06.2005
- Psychology in Practice, SAT.1 24.10.2004
- Acceptance of the Euro, ZDF 27.12.2002
- Further Education in Germany, WDR 03.02.1999