Creative thinking and original action are important prerequisites for success. Participants are familiarized with the most important creative techniques that have been tried and tested in practice. Stimuli for sparking creative processes are given in order to discover and implement new ideas in one's own field of work. A variety of practical exercises will make your own creativity evident to you. In addition, participants will be familiarized with the most important techniques relating to innovation management.
- How do I increase my own creativity?
- How do I recognize my creative potential?
- Creativity through BRAIN-STORMING and BRAIN-WRITING
- How do I use the "mind mapping method" to increase creativity?
- Synectics and Bionics
- The morphological box
- The emotive word method
- What is the significance of lateral thinking for creativity?
- What blocks to creativity are there in practice?
- How does a creative group atmosphere develop?
- Application of creativity techniques to concrete business situations
- How do I create an innovative environment?
- How can I stimulate employees to innovate?
- How can I increase the speed of innovation?
- Open communication to promote innovation
- Discussion and evaluation of innovative projects among the participants
- Which motivational factors increase innovative outcomes?
- NLP and creative action
- Practical implementation of the seminar contents
The seminar "Creative Techniques and Innovation" is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
19.11.2020 – 20.11.2020
03.05.2021 – 04.05.2021
02.09.2021 – 03.09.2021
14.06.2021 – 15.06.2021
15.11.2021 – 16.11.2021
04.03.2021 – 05.03.2021
20.09.2021 – 21.09.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1136,80 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975