This seminar teaches you not only the basic rules for good presentations, but also the practical use of organizational charts, [procedures??], tables, etc. You will then be able to design your presentations effectively and optimally with PowerPoint 2013.
- The optimal Powerpoint configuration
- The basic rules for good presentations
- Planning and checklists for your presentation
- The use of several masters
- The practical use of:
- Interactive presentations with links and triggers
- Moving Pictures
- Tips & Tricks
This seminar is aimed at users who want to use PowerPoint 2013 as a work tool and use it effectively.
not more than 9 participants
09:00 - 17:00
Location and Dates
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training