As part of the Microsoft Office package, Microsoft Powerpoint is a programme for designing and creating professional and effortless presentations quickly and easily. This seminar provides you with the necessary knowledge and practical know-how for creating a complete presentation.
- Structure and lay-out of the Powerpoint user interface
- Creating a presentation with text, enumeration and tables
- Business diagrams, organizational charts, drawing features, clip and smart art
- Creating and using templates and designs
- Design tips, tricks and rules (corporate design)
- Printing a presentation
- Animation of text and graphic objects
- Fade-in times and slide transitions
- Create automated presentations (e.g. for trade fairs, foyers, shop windows,...)
- Sound and video in one presentation
- Using interactive features
- Compilation of individual slides for several target groups
- Working with notes and handouts
This seminar is intended for users who need to create presentations on a regular basis.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 09:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 17:00
Location and Dates
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training