In this course you will learn how to plan and oversee (large) projects more efficiently in terms of deadlines, resources and costs with the help of MS Project 2013.
- New features MS Project 2013
- Basics: Terms and planning techniques
- Project planning: project characteristics, options, calendar types
- Activity entry, processing, duration
- Structuring projects: milestones, structure, activity links
- Basics of resource management
- Resource definition and resource allocation
- Definition of project calendars/timelines and resource calendars
- Defining specific points and tables
- Graphical preparation of networks and bar charts
- Project tracking and multi-projects
- Print preview and printing; printing of project plans
- Scheduling: scheduling, restrictions, date clashes
- Project supervision
- Data export to other applications
This seminar is aimed at employees who are involved in project work and have implement it with the help of MS Project 2013.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 09:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 17:00
Location and Dates
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training