Confident negotiating techniques
The most important argumentation techniques for business will be outlined in this seminar. You will refine your rhetorical skills when dealing with situations involving argumentation or debate. Both the factual and the emotional side of a conversation will be discussed. Participants will have the opportunity to review and optimize their own style and behaviour in situations requiring good argumentation skills.
- 5 rules for putting your argument convincingly
- Behaviour in case of unsophisticated or crude objections
- 3 tips for defending against personal attacks
- The positive aspect of contrary opinions
- How do I recognize when a conversation partner is being unfair?
- How can I remain invulnerable without seeming arrogant or aggressive?
- How do I expose an unfair line of argument?
- How can I handle my emotions?
- 4 tips for bringing conversations onto a more objective level
- How do I come across to others?
- Identifying personal strengths and weaknesses in conversation situations
- Where am I too vulnerable?
- Fair arguing and creative aggression
- Anger - suppression or explosion?
- Reading intentions and fending off attempts to manipulate
- Active listening, correct interpretation, appropriate response
The seminar "Argumentation Training and Persuasion Techniques" is aimed at specialist employees and executives in all sectors who want to convince others and react confidently and appropriately in conversation and argumentation situations.
not more than 9 participants
Day 1: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location and Dates
24.02.2022 – 25.02.2022
18.08.2022 – 19.08.2022
04.11.2021 – 05.11.2021
05.05.2022 – 06.05.2022
03.11.2022 – 04.11.2022
29.11.2021 – 30.11.2021
30.05.2022 – 31.05.2022
02.12.2021 – 03.12.2021
01.12.2022 – 02.12.2022
09.12.2021 – 10.12.2021
07.03.2022 – 08.03.2022
21.10.2021 – 22.10.2021
10.02.2022 – 11.02.2022
16.05.2022 – 17.05.2022
11.08.2022 – 12.08.2022
20.10.2022 – 21.10.2022
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
** Fee Warsaw
Price includes comprehensive training documents, coffee and tea, and lunch.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975