The goal of this seminar is to improve one’s own eloquence and ability to speak persuasively. At the same time, the use and interpretation of body language will be addressed. The seminar is practice-oriented and consists of a wide variety of exercises.
- Improving your eloquence
- 4 tips for reducing stage fright
- 5 tips for guiding the discussion
- Influencing the discussion through the question techniques
- What does your body language say about you?
- 6 tips for successfully handling objections
- How to improve your vocabulary, style, and syntax
- What impression do I make on others?
- How do I protect myself against aggressive participants?
- How can I recognize manipulation and predict behaviour accurately?
- 5 practical tips for successful speaking
- How do I bolster my expressiveness when speaking or writing?
- Making a speech (practical exercise)
- Training your presence of mind and speed of repartee
- The 5-sentence technique
The seminar „Eloquence and the Art of Persuasion“ is geared to German speakers who would like to polish their public speaking skills in English. It is ideal for upper and middle-level managers from both the private and public sector.
not more than 9 participants
Day 1: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location and Dates
07.12.2020 – 08.12.2020
07.06.2021 – 08.06.2021
06.09.2021 – 07.09.2021
22.04.2021 – 23.04.2021
25.11.2021 – 26.11.2021
01.02.2021 – 02.02.2021
07.10.2021 – 08.10.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1136,80 (inc. VAT)
Price includes comprehensive training documents, coffee and tea, and lunch.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975