"Agile Leadership" has become more than just a fashionable term. More and more companies and managers are looking into the subject and discover new ways of entering a modern working world. In this seminar you will learn the basics of agile leadership, work with new methods and thus receive impulses to strengthen the personal responsibility of employees.
- What is agile leadership?
- Strengths of the "Shared Leadership" principle
- What is the VUCA-World?
- What is „New Work“?
- Introducing a culture of agile leadership
- Inner attitude as key factor
- Agile Leadership-Tools
- Best practice-examples
- Creating an agile environment
- Strengthening self-responsibility
- The team as moderator and mentor
- Becoming an agile leader
- Advantages and disadvantages of agile leadership
Target Group "Agile Leadership"
The seminar is aimed at managers at all levels and project managers who want to get to know and try out agile leadership methods.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
17.05.2021 – 18.05.2021
06.09.2021 – 07.09.2021
04.11.2021 – 05.11.2021
15.03.2021 – 16.03.2021
09.12.2021 – 10.12.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975