How to assist your boss
The multitude of tasks makes optimal executive assistance increasingly important. Keep your boss's back free and lighten the load with regard to their daily challenges. You'll get to know working methods and communication techniques from practice for your work in this seminar.
- Communication techniques for relieving the pressure on the boss
- Conducting difficult conversations with confidence
- What do I need to know about psychology?
- Body language in important conversational situations
- How do I optimize my communication style?
- Time management and creating space for the boss
- How to increase my self-confidence
- Act politely but firmly
- Methods for taking the pressure off the boss
- What effect do I have on others?
- How can I support my boss in an optimal way?
- Document management: efficient filing techniques for coping with the flood of information
- Collating and forwarding information and messages
- Organizing and planning trips effectively
- Settling travel expenses correctly
- Identifying time wasters, setting and getting priorities right
This seminar is also offered as part of a qualification programme.
The seminar "Executive assistance" is aimed at assistants and secretaries who want to provide pressure relief and consistent support for their boss.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
18.03.2021 – 19.03.2021
28.06.2021 – 29.06.2021
09.12.2021 – 10.12.2021
22.04.2021 – 23.04.2021
26.08.2021 – 27.08.2021
31.05.2021 – 01.06.2021
11.11.2021 – 12.11.2021
22.02.2021 – 23.02.2021
23.09.2021 – 24.09.2021
17.06.2021 – 18.06.2021
22.11.2021 – 23.11.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975