Motivation, recognition, criticism, support
Managers want motivated employees. The appraisal interview is one of the most important instruments for achieving this. It requires social competence and the willingness to conduct constructive and structured discussions geared towards developing employee potential. In the seminar the most important discussion scenarios facing mid to higher-level managers are presented, discussed and practised. Typical examples of employee conversations are used to illustrate how the effective conduct of an appraisal interview leads to success.
- Essential elements and phases of every discussion situation
- The motivational, recognitional, critical and supportive discussion
- How do I create a positive atmosphere?
- Conducting an employee-oriented interview
- The personal and professional development interview
- How do I motivate my employees?
- How do I address strengths and weaknesses?
- The recruitment and assessment interview
- Body language and its effects
- How do I conduct the conversation in a goal-oriented manner?
- Assessing the employee's interests accurately and addressing their motives
- Conducive and inhibiting factors during the appraisal interview
- The balance between directive and non-directive conversational behaviour
- Conversation with difficult employees
- Wavelength and personal "chemistry" in a conversation
- Agreement on objectives and conclusion of the interview
The "appraisal interview" seminar is aimed at managers, junior managers, project managers and personnel managers who want to conduct appraisal interviews even more effectively.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
02.12.2021 – 03.12.2021
31.01.2022 – 01.02.2022
13.06.2022 – 14.06.2022
01.12.2022 – 02.12.2022
11.04.2022 – 12.04.2022
07.11.2022 – 08.11.2022
23.05.2022 – 24.05.2022
08.09.2022 – 09.09.2022
28.04.2022 – 29.04.2022
29.08.2022 – 30.08.2022
07.03.2022 – 08.03.2022
22.09.2022 – 23.09.2022
09.12.2021 – 10.12.2021
30.06.2022 – 01.07.2022
08.12.2022 – 09.12.2022
20.01.2022 – 21.01.2022
10.10.2022 – 11.10.2022
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975