In this seminar, which works with a computer-based learning game, you will train the ability to analyse and understand business factors. Develop an understanding of business management decisions. In addition, you will develop your communication skills, strengthen your ability to work in a team and work on your assertiveness.
- Economic calculations (P&L, DB calculation, cash flow, balance sheet)
- How do corporate decisions in the areas of marketing/sales, production/logistics, finance/risk management and HR correspond with each other?
- Analysis and evaluation of business management correlations
- Which trade-offs exist for which business decisions?
- Real-life implementation of the strategy in competition with other companies in the business game
- Gamification: With game design principles for faster learning success
This seminar is aimed at all those responsible for employees and junior managers.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 – 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 – 16:00
Location and Dates
21.02.2022 – 22.02.2022
23.06.2022 – 24.06.2022
1080,00 € (ex. VAT)
1285,20 (inc. VAT)
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975