Successful intercultural communication requires a conscious approach to foreign cultures. A high level of empathy, cultural sensitivity and being able to tolerate frustration are decisive factors in this. Participants will receive essential suggestions and practical recommendations. Many exercises and practical examples will serve to illustrate the theme.
- Perceiving and expanding boundaries
- Different values, norms and working methods; gaining understanding of other points of view
- Other countries - other customs
- Culture shock: what surprises can you expect?
- Understanding one's own cultural imprint and sensitisation to one's own cultural values and norms
- Understanding the cultural differences of the interacting partners
- Understanding the peculiarities of intercultural communication processes
- Intercultural competence = willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate at the Meta level
- Preparation for an assignment abroad
The seminar "Intercultural Competence" is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
22.03.2021 – 23.03.2021
17.06.2021 – 18.06.2021
15.11.2021 – 16.11.2021
10.05.2021 – 11.05.2021
02.09.2021 – 03.09.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1136,80 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975