Redesign your leadership role!
Our cognitive processes and the resulting decisions are often overlayed and influenced by emotions. In this seminar you will learn which assumptions your brain makes, why it makes the decisions it does and how knowledge about them, as well as the conscious and considered handling of your emotions makes you an even better leader. After this seminar you will be able to design your leadership role more consciously and successfully.
- Neuroleadership - a symbiosis of brain research and business research
- Why the image of "Homo Oeconomicus" is only half the truth
- Leading with heart and mind
- Do feelings control our thinking?
- How can I perceive my environment in a more considered way?
- The idea of humans as 'brain-controlled'
- Increased performance through emotional motivation of employees
- How are cognition, emotion and motivation connected?
- Increasing employee motivation and the integration of neuroscientific findings
- Why we often can't allow our emotions...
- Which processes control your management behaviour?
- What are the basisc principles of logical thinking?
- The principles of success in neuroleadership
- Concrete guidelines for the "Neuroleader
- Resources at a glance
The "Neuroleadership" seminar is aimed at anyone who wants to further improve their leadership skills and behaviour.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
02.03.2020 – 03.03.2020
27.08.2020 – 28.08.2020
16.11.2020 – 17.11.2020
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975