The seminar participants will be familiarized with the psychological background to financial and investment behaviour. Feelings, moods and rumours play a decisive role in important financial investment decisions. Participants will gain an understanding the psychological factors at play and learn to adjust and optimise their investment behaviour accordingly.
- What role does psychology play in investment behaviour?
- What do feelings signify?
- What role does one's own personality play in investment behaviour?
- 5 causal factors in long-term investment success
- Money management and psychology
- The psychological basics of information processing on site
- 'The trend is your friend'
- The importance of seasonal effects ('Crash month of October')
- What is the significance of mass psychology on investment behaviour?
- Deeper psychological basis underlying trends
- How should one react to a trend?
- How does the mass/crowd react in critical situations?
- The strategy of relative strength
- What is the significance of people's irrational behaviour on investment behaviour?
- What roles do suggestibility, seductiveness, hysteria, irrationality and anonymity play?
- Why is there a psychological theory behind chart theory?
- "Sell on good news"?
The seminar "Psychology of Investor Behaviour" is aimed at specialists and executives from business enterprises of all sizes and sectors as well as from public administration.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975