Leading employees from a distance
The aim of the seminar is to provide managers with methods and tools to lead employees and teams successfully and efficiently across spatial distances. Even a virtual team has to learn to grow together.
- What is virtual leadership?
- How does virtual leadership differ from traditional leadership?
- Creating identification over distance
- Dealing with the feeling of isolation and distance
- Strong communicative competence
- Working together on a task; despite spatial separation
- Bottleneck factors: distance and communication
- Which leadership tools are available to you?
- Which technical possibilities can compensate for the lack of conventional management structures?
- Can emails put across your managerial aims effectively?
- How do you use the available communication tools optimally?
- Video conferencing, teleconferencing, same-time messaging, Skype - what to use for what?
- Find a way that fits your infrastructure and your team
- Employee motivation from a distance - but how?!
- Putting social rituals in place
- Virtual team development
- Defining team roles
- Resources for practical implementation and practical examples
The seminar "Virtual Leadership" is aimed at everyone who works in a virtual team or leads a virtual team.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
08.11.2021 – 09.11.2021
23.06.2022 – 24.06.2022
07.11.2022 – 08.11.2022
10.03.2022 – 11.03.2022
29.09.2022 – 30.09.2022
02.12.2021 – 03.12.2021
05.05.2022 – 06.05.2022
01.12.2022 – 02.12.2022
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975