The goal of the seminar is to give the participants the tools to deal with their own feelings of annoyance and anger more constructively and to use stress factors positively so that both quality of work and life quality are enhanced. Even in stressful situations you can find a way to deal with anger with more composure and so improve the general working atmosphere.
- In what situations do we get angry?
- The distinction between the cause of and the reason for anger
- What's the biological purpose of anger?
- Control, recognition, security
- Three ways to deal with anger: suppress it, let it out and use it as a warning signal
- Serenity and new patterns of thought
- Using process-oriented questioning techniques
- How can one reprogramme oneself positively?
- Switching levels: from emotion to mind
The seminar "Anger management training" is aimed at specialists and managers who want to reduce their own and others' levels of anger.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
10.06.2021 – 11.06.2021
13.09.2021 – 14.09.2021
02.12.2021 – 03.12.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975