The aim of the seminar is to better understand one's own aggression and to consciously perceive its positive and negative effects. A high level of professional competence only comes into its own when it is coupled with dynamism, willpower and persuasiveness. In this seminar the positive aspects of measured aggression are illustrated and the negative aspects of aggressive behaviour brought more clearly into focus.
- The origin of aggressive behaviour
- Positive and negative effects of aggression
- The legitimate elements and playful components of retaining power
- Harnassing positive aggression to achieve success
- The cost-benefit ratio of aggression
- Aggression and social isolation
- Guide to controlled aggression
- The consequences of toughness, assertiveness and selfishness
- Sheep or wolf?
- When does politeness and restraint become a weakness?
- Professional competence doesn't always underlie aggressive behaviour
- Feeling guilty as the cause of suppression of aggression
- Practical exercises for the measured use of aggressive behaviour
- Exercises with the "hot chair"
- The main strategies and their limitations
- Aggression and strategic skill
- Is it possible to learn as well as unlearn aggressive behaviour?
- Why do phonies sometimes use aggressive behaviour?
- The "battle of the eyes"
- Subliminal aggression
- Body language and aggressive behaviour
- Measured aggression and networking behaviour are not mutually exclusive
- Support your sponsors, win over neutrals, confront opponents
- "If you can't beat him, make him your friend"
The seminar "The power of positive aggression" is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
10.06.2021 – 11.06.2021
08.11.2021 – 09.11.2021
30.08.2021 – 31.08.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975