Selecting and developing employees
This seminar is intended to introduce the practical basics of an assessment centre, familiarise the participants with the possibilities and limitations of this method and outline its structure and implementation. Participants will take part in key assessment centre exercises and receive feedback on their own behaviour.
- The practical process of an assessment centre
- Advantages over conventional selection procedures
- The most important assessment centre exercises
- Implementation of a test assessment centre with feedback
- Suggestions for optimizing behaviour
- Critical reflection on observed behaviour
- Dealing with group dynamic aspects during an assessment centre
- Evaluation, final report and feedback for the participants
- Practical experience
- Inbox exercises
The seminar "The Assessment Centre in Practice" is suitable for anyone planning to take part in an assessment centre. The event is equally recommended for anyone wanting to plan and carry out an assessment centre.
not more than 9 participants
9:00 - 17:00
Location and Dates
790,00 € (ex. VAT)
940,10 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975