Seizing opportunities and mastering challenges
In this seminar you will get an overview of the most effective tools and methods of demographic management as a form of strategic personnel development, from the introduction of successful strategies, methods and concepts, to their adaptation to your specific company situation. Find out what it means position yourself effectively and future-proof against the stormy times that demographic changes in your industry and region will bring, or possibly have already brought.
- Demographic change - new and yet familiar
- Innovation in response to demographic challenges - the HR Canvas
- Role that age structures play in the company and the tools for age structure analysis
- Employee as success factor - where are my / our problem areas? What are our strengths and weaknesses?
- Life phase orientation - how compatibility and much more brings success
- Healthy leadership - principles, good practice and strategies
- Bonuses - successful models of demographically sensitive remuneration
- Internal marketing for more awareness
- Measuring success: developing indicators for internal communication
- Development of an action plan against the background of strategic goals and available capacities (for your company!)
For HR managers and executives who want to prepare their company for the effects of demographic change and take advantage of the resulting opportunities. For all those whose focus it is to retain good staff or recruit the best new employees.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
05.03.2020 – 06.03.2020
17.08.2020 – 18.08.2020
12.11.2020 – 13.11.2020
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975