Whoever hires a new employee today is making a long-term investment decision. Only those who have mastered interview technique and know how to address the applicant in the right way are in a position to conduct interviews successfully and to select the right applicants for the long term.
- Creation of ideal candidate profile
- Evaluation of application documents
- What do certificates say?
- How can you detect gaps in a CV?
- When does an invitation to an interview make sense?
- What preparations have to be made before the interview?
- How do you address the applicant?
- Questioning technique (what to ask, and how?)
- What should you ask applicants and what not?
- How do you set up an interview?
- How do you recognize the truth of a statement?
- How do you deal with difficult applicants?
- Conducting yourself properly as interviewer
- Ending the conversation
- Decision-making and finalisation of contracts
- Organization and execution of assessment centres
- Mastering delicate situations
The seminar "Conducting interviews and selection of applicants" is aimed at managers, junior executives and HR managers who want to conduct interviews effectively and systematically.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
18.06.2020 – 19.06.2020
07.09.2020 – 08.09.2020
03.12.2020 – 04.12.2020
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975