Confident management of discussions
The most important argumentation techniques are presented in a practical way. You will refine your rhetorical skills in dealing with argumentation situations. Both the factual and the emotional side of a discussion situation will be addressed. You will have the opportunity to review and optimize your own argumentation behavior.
TeilnahmeSeminarteilnahme mit Impfnachweis oder negativem Testnachweis möglich
TestmöglichkeitKostenfreie Testmöglichkeit wird auf Wunsch vor Ort angeboten
FlexibilitätAlle Veranstaltungen gleichzeitig auch online
- 5 rules for arguing convincingly
- Behaviour in the event of unreasonable objections
- 3 tips for warding off personal attacks
- The positive effect of opposing opinions
- How can I identify an unfair conversation partner?
- How do I make myself unassailable when faced with aggression?
- How do I see through an unfair argument?
- How can I deal with my emotional reactions?
- 4 Tips for making conversations more objective
- What is my effect on others?
- Identifying personal strengths and weaknesses during the conversation
- Where am I too vulnerable?
- Fighting fairly and creative aggression
- Suppress anger or explode?
- Understanding and fending off attempts at manipulation
- Active listening, correct interpretation, reacting appropriately
- Individual and group exercises
- Exercises with individual feedback
- Practical examples
- Simulation of performance reviews
- Moderated discussion
The seminar argumentation training and persuasion technique is aimed at specialists and managers from all areas who would like to be more convincing and react confidently in discussions and situations requiring the skills of argumentation.
InhouseGerne führen wir für Sie alle unsere offenen Seminare in angepasster Form auch bei Ihnen als Inhouse-Seminar durch.
Termine und Standorte( 45 Termine )
Video of seminar
Alle Seminare zum Thema
- Conflict management and communication training
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting Online