Cooperation within Teams & Teambuilding
Operational success depends to a large extent on the work that takes place within a group. Good teamworking therefore plays a decisive role. In this seminar, the basics of teamwork are presented and practised in a practical and comprehensive manner.
- Cooperation in a team
- Improvement of communication within the team
- Group and project teams
- The advantages of self-organization within a group
- Higher added value through new modes of work organization in a team
- Systematic development of a team
- Psychological and group dynamic aspects of teamwork
- Facilitation techniques within the group
- Organisational requirements for teamwork
- The right way to deal with conflicts in a team
- Teamwork and quality thinking
- Supervisor as group coach
- Transferring of what has been learned into practice
This seminar is also offered as part of a qualification program.
The "Cooperation Training" seminar is aimed at team leaders, team members and everyone who works in and with teams.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
11.02.2021 – 12.02.2021
14.06.2021 – 15.06.2021
18.11.2021 – 19.11.2021
29.04.2021 – 30.04.2021
19.08.2021 – 20.08.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975