Good manners are more in demand today than ever before because style and etiquette, among other things, determine your professional success. The ability to deal confidently and professionally with your business partners requires knowledge of the customary "rules of the game". In this seminar you will be confronted with many everyday situations and be able to review appropriate behaviour even in the most delicate situations. You will practice innocuous small talk, e.g. at a standing reception, and talk about dress codes in the office and in contact with customers. National and international table manners are also part of the seminar.
- Rules of the game in the business world: what is expected of you?
- Treating each other with courtesy: customer contact, everyday professional life, office environment, telephoning, reception
- Confidence and authenticity
- Dress code and outfit
- What effect do I have on others?
- Emancipation and modern social behaviour
- Table manners and customs - at home and abroad
- Manners and etiquette
- Small talk: today's communication and style rules
- Body language
- Handling cutlery and the culture of wine
The seminar "Small talk und business etiquette" is aimed at specialists and executives who want to round out their personality by working on their tactfulness and style and thus perform more successfully in the zone where social and business interaction mix. It is particularly suitable for participants who have numerous customer contacts and company representative functions.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
19.05.2022 – 20.05.2022
21.11.2022 – 22.11.2022
07.03.2022 – 08.03.2022
22.09.2022 – 23.09.2022
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975