Difficult communication situations can be influenced effectively and positively by using the right techniques. Even with difficult people, good cooperation can be achieved. The behaviour patterns of difficult employees and customers can be understood and explained. In this way communication becomes more positive and relaxed for all sides.
- Identifying and better understanding difficult employees and customers
- Facilitating cooperation with difficult people
- Reacting optimally to difficult communication and behaviour patterns of difficult people
- Behaviour in aggressive situations
- Choice of words, voice, posture, gestures and facial expression
- What is behind the behaviour of difficult people?
- Develop personal strategies for dealing with problem persons
- How can difficult discussions be brought to a constructive conclusion?
- Dealing with know-it-alls, deviousness and destructive people
- The positive power of conflict
- Recognizing escalating situations and stopping them in time
- Practical tips, recommendations and behaviour for dealing with difficult people
- Give in or confront: showing flexibility in behaviour
- Show understanding or provoke: the right strategy
- How do I help difficult people to become positive communication partners?
ParticipantsThe seminar "Dealing with difficult employees and customers" is aimed at specialists and managers in all areas who wish to deal constructively with difficult employees and customers.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
19.09.2019 – 20.09.2019
07.11.2019 – 08.11.2019
09.12.2019 – 10.12.2019
15.08.2019 – 16.08.2019
21.11.2019 – 22.11.2019
29.08.2019 – 30.08.2019
07.10.2019 – 08.10.2019
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1.166,20 € (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975