Convincing and sustainable negotiation results require not only your professional competence but also efficient and well-structured negotiationing technique. Moreover, the attittude with which you approach your negotiating partner is a critical factor. In this seminar the most important negotiation and discussion techniques will be presented and practised. After the seminar you will be able to plan and conduct negotiations and meetings more consciously and successfully. You will also have the opportunity to review and optimize your own negotiating style.
- Negotiation and discussion phases
- Development of negotiation strategies
- The search for integrative solutions in negotiations
- Five important points for each negotiation
- Negotiating on factual issues, while recognizing personalities
- Dealing with overly subjective negotiating partners
- The important role of feelings in negotiations and discussions
- The influence of personality traits on the negotiating partners
- The important distinction between the short and long-term results of a negotiation
- Traps and dead ends during a negotiation
- Objective and sober or emotional and aggressive?
- Negotiationing concepts: "Harvard concept", "non-directive concept" according to Carl Rogers, the "win-win" concept according to Thomas Gordon
- How can I manage the tension level during negotiations?
- Tough in business, friendly in person
- Negotiation situations with several negotiating partners
- Important approaches to meeting and conference technology
- Documenting results
- The results and progress log
This seminar is also offered as part of a qualification program.
The seminar "Conducting Negotiations and Discussions successfully" is aimed at specialists and executives from all sectors who wish to improve their methods and techniques of conducting negotiations.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
31.05.2021 – 01.06.2021
11.11.2021 – 12.11.2021
26.04.2021 – 27.04.2021
30.08.2021 – 31.08.2021
04.11.2021 – 05.11.2021
27.09.2021 – 28.09.2021
12.07.2021 – 13.07.2021
02.12.2021 – 03.12.2021
20.09.2021 – 21.09.2021
03.05.2021 – 04.05.2021
18.11.2021 – 19.11.2021
07.10.2021 – 08.10.2021
21.06.2021 – 22.06.2021
06.12.2021 – 07.12.2021
26.04.2021 – 27.04.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1166,20 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975