Shaping successful relationships with customers
Customer orientation is becoming a key success factor for companies who want to get an edge on their competitors. Participants will be familiarized with the various aspects of customer orientation and receive important tips and suggestions for practical application.
- What does customer focus mean?
- 5 important principles for developing customer orientation
- How can I achieve even more customer focus?
- What is relationship management?
- How can I get to know the customer better?
- What motives do my customers have?
- What do my most important customers want?
- How do I achieve win-win strategies?
- In what cases does customer orientation lead to increased success?
- Why is customer orientation important in all areas of the company?
- What is customer orientation as a process?
- Why do I achieve a competitive advantage through customer orientation?
- How do I achieve more proximity to my customers?
- What does an intensive focus on service mean?
- Smiling training and friendliness
- How do I shape cooperation with suppliers and customers?
- How can I develop creative solutions together with customers?
- How can I quickly create an atmosphere of liking and trust?
- Precise targeting and event marketing
The "Customer Orientation" seminar is aimed at employees with intensive customer contact (field staff, office staff) who want to further increase their success through developing a more customer- orientated approach.
not more than 9 participants
1. Day: 10:00 - 17:00
2. Day: 09:00 - 16:00
Location and Dates
20.08.2020 – 21.08.2020
07.12.2020 – 08.12.2020
29.04.2021 – 30.04.2021
23.09.2021 – 24.09.2021
18.02.2021 – 19.02.2021
30.08.2021 – 31.08.2021
28.06.2021 – 29.06.2021
06.12.2021 – 07.12.2021
980,00 € (ex. VAT)
1136,80 (inc. VAT)
Included in the price: Working documents, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks.
Language of Training
- Practical Training Experience
- Guaranteed Course Dates
- Established in 1975