Environmental Social Governance
In the ESG seminar, participants will gain a deep understanding of the importance of ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) in the corporate context and learn how to implement successful ESG management. Participants should understand the importance of ESG for the company and be able to identify the requirements and opportunities associated with ESG. They should also be able to develop and implement ESG strategies to ensure long-term success. Practical tips and methods for implementing ESG measures as well as monitoring and evaluating success serve as the basic building blocks of the seminar. Finally, participants will deepen their knowledge of ESG-relevant topics such as climate change, social responsibility and corporate governance.
Introduction to ESG: From trend analysis to strategy development
- Analysis of ESG trends and developments
- Identification of ESG requirements and opportunities
- Development of ESG strategies
ESG implementation: Successful ESG management in practice:
- Planning and implementing ESG measures in the company
- Monitoring and evaluating ESG successes
- Integration of ESG into the corporate culture
ESG communication: effective presentation of ESG measures
- Preparation of ESG reports and presentations
- Communicating ESG measures internally and externally
- Dealing with ESG sceptics and critics
Deepening ESG-relevant topics: The path to a sustainable company
- Climate change and sustainability: challenges and solutions
- Social responsibility and working conditions: CSR as a tool for corporate success
- Corporate governance and transparency: ethics and integrity as the basis for successful ESG management
In our ESG seminar, you will acquire comprehensive knowledge about the importance of ESG for companies and learn how to implement successful ESG management.
- You will understand the fundamentals and importance of ESG for the company and be able to identify ESG requirements and opportunities.
- You will learn how to develop and implement ESG strategies for long-term success.
- You will receive practical tips and methods for implementing ESG measures and monitoring their success.
- You will deepen your knowledge of ESG-relevant topics such as climate change, social responsibility and corporate governance.
- Transfer tasks
- Exercise examples
- Moderated discussion
- Participant and trainer feedback
The ESG seminar is aimed at specialists and managers from companies in all sectors who would like to deepen their knowledge of ESG and implement successful ESG management. No prior knowledge is required.
- Lateral leadership
- From employee to manager
- Leadership behaviour
- Agile Leadership
- The employee appraisal
- Communication and social competence for managers
- Change Management
- Pit stop leadership
- The manager as coach and consultant
- Psychology for Managers
- Executive assistance
- Leadership training for junior staff & master craftsmen
- Virtual leadership
- Intercultural competence
- Psychology of investor behaviour
- Female Leadership
- Agreements on targets and bonuses
- Health management
- Recruit and retain employees