Convincing and sustainable negotiation results require not only your professional competence but also efficient and well-structured negotiationing technique. Moreover, the attittude with which you approach your negotiating partner is a critical factor. In this seminar the most important negotiation and discussion techniques will be presented and practised. After the seminar you will be able to plan and conduct negotiations and meetings more consciously and successfully. You will also have the opportunity to review and optimize your own negotiating style.
- Negotiation and discussion phases
- Development of negotiation strategies
- The search for integrative solutions in negotiations
- Five important points for each negotiation
- Negotiating on factual issues, while recognizing personalities
- Dealing with overly subjective negotiating partners
- The important role of feelings in negotiations and discussions
- The influence of personality traits on the negotiating partners
- The important distinction between the short and long-term results of a negotiation
- Traps and dead ends during a negotiation
- Objective and sober or emotional and aggressive?
- Negotiationing concepts: "Harvard concept", "non-directive concept" according to Carl Rogers, the "win-win" concept according to Thomas Gordon
- How can I manage the tension level during negotiations?
- Tough in business, friendly in person
- Negotiation situations with several negotiating partners
- Important approaches to meeting and conference technology
- Documenting results
- The results and progress log
- Active exercise sequences
- Short trainer inputs
- Discussion based on practical examples
- Simulation of performance reviews
- Video examples
The seminar conducting negotiations and discussions successfully is aimed at specialists and executives from all sectors who wish to improve their methods and techniques of conducting negotiations.
Mistakes in the conversation and in the conduct of negotiations lead to the fact that the acquisition of customers fails or conversation partners underestimate your competence. In order to avoid this and to create a positive discussion situation and conduct, we offer our coaching on the right way to conduct negotiations. The seminar helps you to contribute to the economic success of a company in complex situations with the right strategies.
In our Negotiation Management training, managers learn the basics of successful negotiation management as well as various methods and concepts so that you know how to negotiate properly. You will learn what is important for a successful negotiation and how you can use your personal strengths in a targeted manner. By reflecting on your own personality traits and analyzing your body language, you will uncover individual behavioral patterns and learn how to conduct negotiations in a results-oriented manner.
In order to achieve the best possible result even in difficult negotiation situations under stress and pressure, you will gain new insights into all important facets and influencing factors of a negotiation situation as a participant in our training for negotiation leadership. With us, you will learn the most important strategies on how to perceive your negotiation partner correctly and how to use this for your own goals.
Our training is designed to be practical and with many exercises so that you as a participant can optimally improve your skills. In small groups of a maximum of nine people, you will train effective conversation techniques for two days in order to implement success-oriented conversation management.
In our seminar you will benefit from professional trainers with proven methods and tools. The practice-oriented seminar offers you well-founded tools with which you will be more successful in negotiations. You will train specific negotiation techniques and learn to argue successfully in difficult situations.
Dates and Locations( 23 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Conflict management and communication training
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting Online