Working From Home & Mobile WorkingBook now
Flexible working models such as working from a home office or on the road have many advantages. Such "new work" models create scope for more independence, inspire more creative work and offer individual time management. At the same time, such models also bring challenges, so proper self- and time management are key skills to be mastered. The training shows you how to get the most out of a remote working situation. You will learn how to manage yourself, define your work framework and introduce successful rituals with your colleagues and superiors.
The essential requirement for this is in-depth knowledge. It helps to develop an effective approach, to motivate yourself, to organize yourself and to communicate appropriately in your respective role. In this way, you will work successfully from anywhere!
- Self-organization and time: Opportunities and dangers of the home office.
- The right organization: How do I set up a daily, weekly and monthly schedule?
- Identifying priorities, coordinating them and implementing them quickly
- Desk, computer & Co. - which work equipment do I need to be mobilized?
- More motivation through effective cooperation with co-workers and employees
- Self-analysis: What are the time wasters in my everyday life?
- Independence: Dealing with freedom responsibly
- Communication: Time-saving and successful communication via e-mail
- Individual and group exercises
- Short trainer inputs
- Discussion based on real-life examples
- Help for transfer to everyday life
- Simulation of everyday situations
This seminar is aimed at specialists and managers who want to offer their employees location-independent working on a long-term basis. In addition, the seminar is also relevant for those managers and project leaders who, for various reasons, have to lead teams spread across different locations or countries.