Labour law in briefBook now
Understanding the legal framework
In the labor law course you will receive in a practice-oriented and condensed form all the essential labor law framework for the employment relationship, employment contract or job advertisement, which you need for your everyday work. An expert will answer everyday questions on your labor law issues and typical situations from practice will be dealt with using case studies. At the end of this seminar, you will have a better decision making foundation under labor and works constitution law in everyday life.
- Recruitment - What needs to be considered?
- Requirements for an invitation to apply for a job
- What may and may not be asked in the interview?
- Formulation of employment contracts
- Employment contracts: temporary or permanent?
- Recruitment of temporary staff
- Entitlement to leave
- Working hours
- Dealing with sickness and continuing remuneration
- Part-time employment, parental leave, maternity leave
- Temporary work
- Dealing with conflicts during the employment relationship: warnings procedure
- Termination and end of contract
- Cancellation of a contract
- Industrial constitutional law
- Trainer input
- Tips for transferring learnings into everyday life
- Discussion based on practical examples
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Case studies
Employees with personnel responsibility and for anyone who is involved in personnel decisions and would like to learn more about case law, other employment law conditions of the employment relationship (employer's obligations, termination, fixed-term employment, etc.).
In our labor law compact seminar, you as a participant will receive comprehensive labor law obligations and information on the employment relationship, employment contract and case law and all essential information on hiring topics, compensation or working hours. As a participant, you will gain knowledge based on practical examples that you can immediately implement in your everyday work. This facilitates your entry into labor law as a manager.
The Labor Law Compact Seminar is scheduled over two days and will take place on the first seminar day from 10 AM to 5 PM and on the second seminar day from 9 AM to 4 PM. Lunch and coffee breaks are of course also part of the services you can expect.