Self-confidence and personality managementBook now
A confident manner is an advantage in many situations. Participants will be familiarized with the fundamental principles relating to self-confidence and will then be able to face their conversation partners with self-assurance and sensitivity. Special emphasis is placed on leadership and sales situations.
- The five rules of self-confidence
- Self-confidence and social sensitivity
- How do I achieve internal self-assurance?
- How does one recognize self-confidence in human behaviour?
- How do I draw a favourable response from my conversation partner ?
- Body language and self-confidence
- How do I raise my approval level?
- How do I increase my persuasiveness through self-confidence?
- Practical exercises to increase self-confidence
- When does self-confidence become annoying arrogance?
- How can I increase my empathy?
- How can I trigger positive feelings in the person I am talking to?
- What is meant by conscious restraint?
- Group discussion
- Peer group advice
- Perceptual exercises
- Aids for transferring knowledge into everyday life
- Trainer input
The seminar self-confidence and personality management is aimed at specialists and executives from business enterprises of all sizes and industries as well as from public administration.
Self-confidence has a lot to do with inner balance. People who are sure of themselves know themselves only too well: They can weigh strengths against weaknesses, know their talents, but also their own unused potential. People who have this much self-confidence can be honest - with themselves and with others.
He appears authentic.
In our self-confidence training, the main focus is on achieving inner security. Because confidence in oneself is logically reflected on the outside. A self-confident appearance is also associated with a positive charisma and more composure in action.
But what can be done when quiet doubts arise again and again? How can you train self-confidence - and does it even work at a certain age? Our self-esteem training deals with these and similar questions.
It is primarily about personality development. This is the willingness to look at oneself, to consciously work on oneself and finally to change oneself so that one is at peace with oneself.
This is possible at any stage of life and at any age.
For professional matters, a strengthening of self-confidence means that you can assess tasks more realistically, tackle them with confidence and lead them to success.
You come across as credible and trustworthy to others - which is particularly advantageous in sales and leadership situations.
In our training for more self-confidence, you will receive suggestions on how to come across as charismatic and convincing from within yourself. You will work with methodical tools that motivate you to achieve your goals. However, acting self-confident does not mean being ruthless. But to act in social contact in such a way that your own needs and rights are respected - but with consideration for the other person.
Even after a long professional life and in a higher position, you can still increase your self-esteem. Personality development is an ongoing process that often takes place unconsciously - for example, through the experiences you have. However, it is about you consciously and willingly changing yourself.
In self-awareness training, the content and exercises aim to strengthen your personality. Through questions like: In what ways do I separate myself from inhibiting ideas? How do I create self-reflection?
The theoretical part of the two-day seminar is complemented by examples with a strong practical orientation. You will have the opportunity to exchange ideas intensively with the trainer and the other participants.
Thanks to a small group size of a maximum of nine participants, the self-confidence course is very much focused on the individual. The program includes the following points, among others:
- How can you build your self-esteem?
- How can you recognize self-confidence in behavior?
- Body language and self-confidence - what can you improve?
- What makes you stand out as a person, what makes you stand out as a leader or professional?
- How do you increase your acceptance?
- Making decisions, taking yourself seriously.
During the self-confidence training you will learn with the help of very practical approaches how projects can succeed more easily. You strengthen your ability to recognize the origin of self-confidence and self-assurance. In this way, you work out your personal success factors and goals.
Even managers will benefit from helpful tips on how to be more self-confident and convincing. In addition, how to succeed in asserting yourself and drawing boundaries early on in the face of demanding people.
Dates and Locations( 40 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- How do I come across to others?
- Emotional Intelligence
- Anger manangement training
- The power of positive aggression
- Transactional analysis
- Relationship skills in business
- Resilience seminar
- Positive thinking and stress management
- Success through charisma
- Personality development and self-awareness for managers
- Motivation seminar
- Knowledge of human nature for managers
- Fascination and presence