Argumentation training and persuasion techniqueBook now
Confident management of discussions
The most important argumentation techniques are presented in a practical way. You will refine your rhetorical skills in dealing with argumentation situations. Both the factual and the emotional side of a discussion situation will be addressed. You will have the opportunity to review and optimize your own argumentation behavior.
- 5 rules for arguing convincingly
- Behaviour in the event of unreasonable objections
- 3 tips for warding off personal attacks
- The positive effect of opposing opinions
- How can I identify an unfair conversation partner?
- How do I make myself unassailable when faced with aggression?
- How do I see through an unfair argument?
- How can I deal with my emotional reactions?
- 4 Tips for making conversations more objective
- What is my effect on others?
- Identifying personal strengths and weaknesses during the conversation
- Where am I too vulnerable?
- Fighting fairly and creative aggression
- Suppress anger or explode?
- Understanding and fending off attempts at manipulation
- Active listening, correct interpretation, reacting appropriately
- Individual and group exercises
- Exercises with individual feedback
- Practical examples
- Simulation of performance reviews
- Moderated discussion
The seminar argumentation training and persuasion technique is aimed at specialists and managers from all areas who would like to be more convincing and react confidently in discussions and situations requiring the skills of argumentation.
InhouseWe would be happy to conduct all of our open seminars for you in an adapted form as an in-house seminar.
Dates and Locations( 40 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Conflict management and communication training
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting Online