Presenting OnlineBook now
Presenting and moderating online is different from standing in a room in front of a group of people and communicating. Many even see it as a real challenge to place the key messages of a presentation online in an authentic and target group-oriented way. In this training you will learn techniques and tools to successfully use the digital presentation situation and the virtual space. You will work on your persuasiveness and charisma in front of the camera. Using practical examples and transfer tasks, you will visualize your exact goals and find ways to achieve them.
- Presenting professionally: online and in virtual space
- Leading web meetings competently
- Using storytelling to captivate listeners
- Laughter is welcome: wit and humor in the virtual space
- Basics and methods of online presentation
- Methodical and didactic know-how for successful presentations on the screen
- What specifically needs to be considered in online situations?
- What exactly are the differences to the offline presentation
- Learning by doing: Try your hand at your own online presentation
- Activate and motivate listeners digitally - through chats and interactive media
- Using tools: breakout rooms and collaboration methods
- Our seminar is based on several learning units, each of which deals with a specific question on the topic. The advantage of such a modular structure: The knowledge is imparted to you in a compact way. In the course you will first a theoretical basic knowledge, which you reflect on with the help of concrete instructions and exercises. This is done by means of transfer tasks and practical examples. You will also learn how to quickly integrate the newly acquired knowledge into your everyday working life.
The seminar online presenting and moderating is aimed at specialists and managers, moderators, trainers and presenters. Furthermore, to all those persons who would like to conduct professional and goal-oriented online meetings, video conferences, web seminars and other online events.
Dates and Locations( 4 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Conflict management and communication training
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.