The participants will be familiarized with major and most common conflict situations. Constructive ways to solve and deal with these situations will be trained by examples and role-plays.
- Perception of conflict
- Analysis of conflict situations
- Conflict situations occuring in the domain of leadership and upper management
- Conflict diagnosis and conflict resolution
- Negative and positive aspects of a conflict situation (disruptive factor or procreative tension?)
- Conflict-creating and conflict-resolving behaviour
- Helpful conversational techniques for conflict situations
- Evitable and in-evitable conflict situations
- Analysis of case studies
- Conflict within and among groups
- Organisational and structural conflicts
The training „Conflict Management“ addresses upper and middle management from corporates of all sizes and industries as well as management from the financial and public sectors.
maximal 9 Personen
Day 1: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Ort & Termine
17.06.2019 – 18.06.2019
18.11.2019 – 19.11.2019
980,00 € (zzgl. MwSt.)
1.166,20 € (inkl. MwSt.)
Price includes comprehensive training documents, coffee and tea, and lunch.
- Starker Praxisbezug
- Seminaranbieter seit 1975