Argumentation Training and Techniques for PersuasionJetzt buchen
Confident negotiating techniques
The most important argumentation techniques for business use are shown. You refine your rhetorical skillsfor staying on top of argumentative situations. Both the factual and the emotional side of a conversation will be discussed. Participants will have the opportunity to review and optimize their own argumentative behaviour.
- 5 rules to argue convincingly
- Behavior in the case of unsophisticated objections
- 3 tips for defending personal attacks
- The positive effect of contrary opinions
- How do I distinguish an unfair conversation partner?
- How can I be invulnerable with aggression?
- How do I rumble an unfair argumentation?
- How can I handle my emotions?
- 4 tips for bringing conversations to a more objective level
- How do I appear to others?
- Identify personal strengths and weaknesses in conversation
- Where am I too vulnerable?
- Fair arguing and creative aggression
- Anger suppression or explosion?
- Read intentions and fend manipulations
- Active listening, correct interpretation, targeted reaction
- Targeted exercises
- Presentation simulation
- Individual and group feedback
The seminar argumentation training and techniques for persuasion is aimed at specialised employees and executives in all sectors who want to convince others and react confidently in conversation and argumentation situations.