Directions Hamburg Hotel Baseler Hof
Esplanade 11 20354 Hamburg
1. By car:
- From the A7, take the Stellingen exit and follow Kieler Straße in the direction of Hamburg Messe/Zentrum for about 3km straight ahead. When you see the ABB building, get into the left lane (direction Eimsbüttel) and turn into Fruchtallee.
- Continue straight on in the direction of Hamburg Messe/Zentrum via Schäferskampsallee, Schröderstiftstraße, Edmund-Siemers-Allee, which merge into one another.
- Drive past the Dammtor train station (on the right) and turn right before the Alster, drive under the underpass and turn right again into Esplanade.
- Drive immediately into the middle parking lane. The Hotel Baseler Hof is easily recognizable by the three flags on the side opposite the direction of travel. Park in this parking lot for a short time or use it to get to the other side to unload and check in briefly in front of the main entrance.
- We will be happy to show you a nearby parking garage.
2. By train:
- From the main train station, you can take bus number 112, direction S-Altona/ Neumühlen/ Övelgönne. Leave the main station in the direction of Glockengießerwall, Innenstadt. You will find the bus stop directly in front of the exit.
- Go 2 stops and get off at Stephansplatz. You now only need to walk back about 300 m, change sides of the street and you are already in front of Baseler Hof.
3. By plane:
The easiest way: you take a cab. The journey takes between 20 and 35 minutes, depending on the time of day, and the fare is between 20.00 and 25.00 EUR.
Hotel Baseler Hof
Tel.: +49 (0) 40-359060
Fax: +49 (0) 40-35906918