Seminars in the field of Rhetoric/Communication
Train speech fluency and persuasiveness through rhetoric courses.
- Conflict management
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting and moderating online
Seminars in the field of Leadership
Learning leadership skills and motivating teams through leadership seminars.
- Lateral leadership
- From employee to manager
- Leadership behaviour
- Agile Leadership
- The employee appraisal
- Communication and social competence for managers
- Change Management
- Pit stop leadership
- The manager as coach and consultant
- Psychology for Managers
- Executive assistance
- Leadership training for junior staff & master craftsmen
- Virtual leadership
- Intercultural competence
- Psychology of investor behaviour
- Female Leadership
- Agreements on targets and bonuses
- Health management
- Recruit and retain employees
- Environmental Social Governance
Seminars in the field of Work Techniques and Organization
Structure work methods and processes through organizational courses.
- Time management and self-management
- Project management in practice
- Creative techniques and innovation
- Knowledge management
- Decision making - confidently and quickly
- Speed Reading
- Getting a grip on the flood of information
- Working From Home & Mobile Working
- Artificial Intelligence in Business
- Collaboration tools in everyday business
- Self Management Seminar
Seminars in the field of Personality Development
Self-confidence and resilience training in personality development courses.
- How do I come across to others?
- Self-confidence and personality management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Anger manangement training
- The power of positive aggression
- Transactional analysis
- Relationship skills in business
- Resilience seminar
- Positive thinking and stress management
- Success through charisma
- Personality development and self-awareness for managers
- Motivation seminar
- Knowledge of human nature for managers
- Fascination and presence
Seminars in the field of Sales
Improve sales and increase profits through sales seminars.
Seminars in the field of Business Administration & Law
Deepen entrepreneurial thinking in business administration & law seminars.
Seminars in the field of Human Resources Development
Recognizing and promoting potential through personnel development courses.
Seminars in the field of Seminars in English
Train leadership skills and fluency in English with English Seminars.
Seminars in the field of EDP / IT Seminars
Gain more security and deepen knowledge in IT through EDP/IT seminars.
Together. Taking the next step.
We focus our actions on your needs and goals. Our content is based on the current challenges of the market.
Keystones of our seminars:
- The use of active learning methods
- A high degree of practical orientation
- A high degree of individuality
- The orientation of the training to your needs
- Maximum flexibility - all seminars are offered in person as well as online
Promoting further development as a reliable partner
The Management-Institut Dr. A. Kitzmann from Münster is a further education institution that primarily addresses specialists and executives from business and administration. For more than 45 years we have been accompanying and supporting specialists and executives in their further development.
More than 5,000 participants are trained annually in our open and in-house seminars nationwide. Participant-activating methods are predominantly used to achieve a high learning efficiency. Special emphasis is placed on practical implementation. The range of events covers the most important key qualifications for specialists and managers.
Seminar of the week: Sales training
The most important sales techniques are presented. The seminar is purely practice-oriented and conveys strategies of an effective, success-oriented sales behavior. Top performance in sales requires that every salesperson is well informed about himself and his effect on customers. The seminar offers important suggestions in this regard.