Quick-wittedness trainingBook now
Reacting quickly and confidently
Of course, not everyone is naturally quick to respond. But quick-wittedness can be learned and your own rhetoric can be improved. During this communication seminar, you will learn effective methods for appearing more confident and developing your rhetorical skills in terms of repartee. You will also learn how to position yourself in the face of difficult characters and how to fend off verbal attacks. Self-reflection and reflection on others help you to look at different conversational situations from different angles, thus increasing your reaction speed.
- Responding skilfully and with presence of mind
- Responding to aggressive comments
- Rebuffing personal attacks in a professional manner
- Serenity and confidence in unpleasant situations
- Not having to answer everything
- Being able to say no
- Never be lost for words again
- Working on your inner attitude
- Being well prepared
- External and self-analysis
- Simulation of appraisal interviews
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Individual and group exercises
- Short trainer inputs
The quick-wittedness training seminar is aimed at anyone who wants to improve their skill with repartee.
There are people who always have an answer ready. Regardless of what it's about. In discussions, they usually lead the way; in arguments, they are ahead with their argumentation technique. In the eyes of others, they appear omniscient and, above all, unassailable thanks to their intelligent counterattacking.
There's no question about it: quick-wittedness is a quality that goes down well. Whether at private gatherings, in negotiations in a professional context or in front of the camera - a spontaneous reaction, spiced with wordplay, fascinates the audience.
And draws them to the side of the eloquent.
Learning repartee pays off in any case. It's also fun to practice repartee. Because it has a lot to do with humor.
After all, a retort should not insult or devalue, but be so original that the other person can't think of anything more suitable. When people laugh together, the tense mood often dissolves. In this way, many a critical situation can be mastered constructively.
In our repartee training, you will learn to appear self-confident and to argue convincingly. In this way you will gain sympathy and respect. And you can achieve your goal in a confident manner.
It is particularly important to react appropriately in meetings, presentations and negotiations. Even if an attempt is made to draw you out by using aggressive language, prudence is the best antidote.
It should not be overlooked: Confidence and repartee often go hand in hand. A calm and composed demeanor can upset the other party more than verbally hitting back or flying off the handle.
Because quick-wittedness does not only mean to find immediately the suitable answer. It also means mastering a critical situation with confidence - which can also be achieved by deliberately pausing to speak.
Of course, not everyone is naturally quick to respond. But quick-wittedness can be learned and your own rhetoric can be improved. In our repartee workshop you will be taught certain techniques to counter skillfully.
The theoretical content of the two-day seminar is complemented by a very practical part with case studies, discussion rounds and lots of feedback. You will have the opportunity to exchange ideas intensively with the trainer and the other participants - you will benefit from this in your everyday work.
The communication training is highly individualized due to a small group size of maximum nine participants. The following points are the focus:
- Quick-wittedness - what is it?
- How can you practice repartee?
- How to fend off personal attacks professionally
- Working on your inner attitude
- The right way to say no
- Not losing your composure - how to keep your composure even in difficult situations
- Always be well prepared
- Turning destructive communication into positive
- Courage to be silent. The art of not answering
- Never be speechless again from now on
During the communication seminar you will learn effective methods to appear more confident and to train your rhetorical skills in terms of repartee. You will also learn how to position yourself in the face of difficult characters and how to fend off verbal attacks. Self-reflection and reflection on others help you to look at different conversational situations from different angles and thus increase your reaction speed.
Dates and Locations( 11 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Conflict management and communication training
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting Online