Eloquence and persuasiveness in practice
Persuasiveness and eloquence are indispensible in your job because your impact as a communicator depends to a large extent on your rhetorical expressiveness. Getting your message across successfully means convincing your business partners, customers and colleagues. The aim of this seminar is to improve your rhetorical skills, to train your verbal fluency and to heighten your physical expressiveness and presence through targeted use of body language. The work will be supported by a wide variety of practical examples and exercises.
- Structuring a speech
- Increasing your confidence as a speaker
- 4 rules for reducing stage fright
- 5 tips for steering a conversation
- Influencing conversations through questioning techniques
- What does body language reveal?
- 6 rules for successful handling of objections
- How do I improve my vocabulary, word choice and communicative style?
- What effect do I have on others?
- How do I remain untouchable in the face of aggression?
- How can I see through manipulations and learn to predict behaviour?
- 5 practical tips for successful speeches
- How can I improve my linguistic and physical expressiveness?
- Giving speeches (practical exercises)
- Training of presence of mind and quick-wittedness
- The 5-sentence technique
- Role plays
- Discussion based on practical examples
- Short trainer inputs
- Video examples
- External and self-analysis
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
The rhetoric seminar is aimed at specialists and managers from all sectors who would like to improve their rhetorical skills so that they can present more convincingly their ideas in front of an audience, such as employees and other listeners.
Rhetoric is an antique term and means oratory. It refers to the ability to speak informatively, understandably and convincingly in front of a crowd and / or give a lecture. One's own points of view in discussions or in a speech should be presented through distinctive rhetorical skills and create a connection with the audience.
Rhetoric plays an important role in numerous professions. Especially where many speeches are given, it is important to know certain rhetorical skills. However, these do not always have to be official speeches in front of an audience. Knowledge that you learn in our rhetoric seminars will also help you to ensure that your presentations, meetings and discussions go well and that you can use your voice confidently and pleasantly for the listener. However, they also help to improve personal relationships and contacts.
Good rhetoric is reflected in the appropriate gestures and posture as well as articulation of the speaker. An adequate speech pace as well as sound of the voice and the effective use of pauses is also an important part of well conducted presentations. In our rhetoric training courses you will learn how to argue convincingly as a speaker and how not to be irritated by questions from your audience.
Rhetoric is especially successful when you appear credible and confident in conversations and presentations. In our courses for rhetoric, the participants therefore learn to represent their own point of view and to react appropriately in different situations according to their own values.
Our trainings are designed to be practical, so that you as a participant can optimally improve your rhetorical skills. In small groups of a maximum of nine people, you will train your behavior for two days and gain valuable knowledge.
In our rhetoric course, you will learn how to communicate better using the latest techniques so that your message is also received. Through practical exercises, our qualified communication experts offer you the opportunity to recognize your weaknesses and successfully use your own strengths. In our rhetoric courses, you can expect a pleasant atmosphere with professional working materials and methods from which you will benefit even after completing the seminar. In addition, you have the possibility to attend our seminars at different locations.
You can expect a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, so that you learn to use your strengths and nervousness positively as a speaker and discover your potential. On the first day of the rhetoric training we start at 10 AM and finish the day successfully at 5 PM. On the second day our seminar time is from 09 AM to 4 PM. Lunch and coffee breaks are of course also part of the services you can expect. At the beginning you will learn the most important building blocks of a speech and how you yourself affect others. You will learn how to consciously change this effect, how to control it and how to use obstacles for your own benefit. The course offers you a sound and theoretical foundation in good rhetoric. Practical exercises and feedback rounds play an essential part.
Dates and Locations( 57 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Conflict management and communication training
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting Online