Professionals and executives have to communicate with rhetorical competence in various discussion situations, convince and express their opinion in a memorable way. In our rhetoric seminar, you will learn how to strengthen your argumentation power and significantly improve your linguistic and body language potential based on practical situations. You will successfully master employee and customer meetings, impulse speeches, team meetings and many other occasions for discussion that may arise spontaneously and without much preparation in your everyday life.
Analyze and improve rhetorical skills:
- How do I perfect vocabulary, style, and phrasing?
- Personal impact
- Analysis of one's own speaking style
- How to speak convincingly: speech and speaking techniques
- Overcoming stage fright and reducing insecurities
- What body language reveals: Understanding and responding to signals.
- How do I come across to others: Speech modulation
- How do I increase my linguistic and physical expressiveness?
Practical speaking situations:
- Structure of a free speech
- 4 rules to reduce stage fright
- Increasing your confidence in speaking
- Group discussion: 5 tips for managing the conversation
- Who asks leads: Influencing conversation through questioning techniques
- The 5-sentence technique
- 6 rules for successful objection handling
- Training of presence of mind and repartee
After the seminar, you will be able to express your opinion and convince others in a confident and self-assured manner.
- You will deal with the theoretical and practical principles of rhetoric to improve your rhetorical skills
- You will develop your communication skills for better expressiveness
- You will learn how to present yourself convincingly and successfully master speech situations
- You will learn how to use different argumentation techniques most successfully
- Role plays
- Discussion based on practical examples
- Short trainer inputs
- Video examples
- External and self-analysis
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
The rhetoric seminar is aimed at specialists and managers from all sectors who would like to improve their rhetorical skills so that they can present more convincingly their ideas in front of an audience, such as employees and other listeners.
Information about Rhetoric
Rhetoric is an antique term and means oratory. It refers to the ability to speak informatively, understandably and convincingly in front of a crowd and / or give a lecture. One's own points of view in discussions or in a speech should be presented through distinctive rhetorical skills and create a connection with the audience.
Rhetoric plays an important role in numerous professions. Especially where many speeches are given, it is important to know certain rhetorical skills. However, these do not always have to be official speeches in front of an audience. Knowledge that you learn in our rhetoric seminars will also help you to ensure that your presentations, meetings and discussions go well and that you can use your voice confidently and pleasantly for the listener. However, they also help to improve personal relationships and contacts.
Good rhetoric is reflected in the appropriate gestures and posture as well as articulation of the speaker. An adequate speech pace as well as sound of the voice and the effective use of pauses is also an important part of well conducted presentations. In our rhetoric training courses you will learn how to argue convincingly as a speaker and how not to be irritated by questions from your audience.
Rhetoric is especially successful when you appear credible and confident in conversations and presentations. In our courses for rhetoric, the participants therefore learn to represent their own point of view and to react appropriately in different situations according to their own values.
Our trainings are designed to be practical, so that you as a participant can optimally improve your rhetorical skills. In small groups of a maximum of nine people, you will train your behavior for two days and gain valuable knowledge.
In our rhetoric course, you will learn how to communicate better using the latest techniques so that your message is also received. Through practical exercises, our qualified communication experts offer you the opportunity to recognize your weaknesses and successfully use your own strengths. In our rhetoric courses, you can expect a pleasant atmosphere with professional working materials and methods from which you will benefit even after completing the seminar. In addition, you have the possibility to attend our seminars at different locations.
You can expect a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, so that you learn to use your strengths and nervousness positively as a speaker and discover your potential. On the first day of the rhetoric training we start at 10 AM and finish the day successfully at 5 PM. On the second day our seminar time is from 09 AM to 4 PM. Lunch and coffee breaks are of course also part of the services you can expect. At the beginning you will learn the most important building blocks of a speech and how you yourself affect others. You will learn how to consciously change this effect, how to control it and how to use obstacles for your own benefit. The course offers you a sound and theoretical foundation in good rhetoric. Practical exercises and feedback rounds play an essential part.
Video about Rhetoric
- Conflict management
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting and moderating online