Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
Learn in this training how to turn opponents into partners - we will show you that negotiation skills can be trained. Even difficult situations can be handled successfully with well thought-out negotiation strategies that suit your personality and appearance. The most important negotiation and meeting methods are presented as examples. Many practical exercises will prepare you for an intensive transfer process. After the seminar you will be able to plan and conduct negotiations and meetings more consciously and successfully.
Making negotiation success predictable through meeting phases:
- Developing negotiation strategies for each phase
- Presenting your own point of view verbally and nonverbally with confidence
- Presenting arguments in a well-structured manner and with win-win solutions
- Five important points for every business negotiation
- Negotiation concepts: Harvard concept, non-directive concept and win-win concept: How do I behave in a negotiation?
- How to negotiate with potential customers and assess your position correctly
The relationship level in negotiation situations:
- The search for integrative solutions in negotiations
- Negotiating on factual issues, but between personalities
- The important role of emotions in negotiations and meetings
- The influence of personality traits in negotiating partners
- Tough on the issues, friendly on the personal
- How to recognize true interest
Dealing with difficult situations:
- Dealing with unobjective negotiating partners
- Decision-making behavior
- The important distinction between short- and long-term results of a negotiation
- Pitfalls and dead ends during a negotiation
- Objective and sober or emotional and aggressive?
- Assertiveness in difficult situations
- Leading project negotiations and bringing them to a successful conclusion
Ensuring the success of negotiations:
- How do I control the level of tension in negotiations?
- Negotiation situations with multiple negotiating partners
- How to secure results
- The result and progress protocol
In this seminar you will develop your negotiation skills to act confidently and sovereign in the entire negotiation process.
- You will be introduced with the different phases of negotiations and meetings and will be able to adapt your behavior accordingly
- You will be able to master difficult situations with confidence and deal effectively with different negotiating partners
- You will learn how to successfully ensure the success of negotiations
- You understand the importance of interpersonal relationships in negotiations and can lead negotiations to a satisfactory outcome
- Active exercise sequences
- Short trainer inputs
- Discussion based on practical examples
- Simulation of performance reviews
- Video examples
The seminar conducting negotiations and discussions successfully is aimed at specialists and executives from all sectors who wish to improve their methods and techniques of conducting negotiations.
Information about Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
Mistakes in the conversation and in the conduct of negotiations lead to the fact that the acquisition of customers fails or conversation partners underestimate your competence. In order to avoid this and to create a positive discussion situation and conduct, we offer our coaching on the right way to conduct negotiations. The seminar helps you to contribute to the economic success of a company in complex situations with the right strategies.
In our Negotiation Management training, managers learn the basics of successful negotiation management as well as various methods and concepts so that you know how to negotiate properly. You will learn what is important for a successful negotiation and how you can use your personal strengths in a targeted manner. By reflecting on your own personality traits and analyzing your body language, you will uncover individual behavioral patterns and learn how to conduct negotiations in a results-oriented manner.
In order to achieve the best possible result even in difficult negotiation situations under stress and pressure, you will gain new insights into all important facets and influencing factors of a negotiation situation as a participant in our training for negotiation leadership. With us, you will learn the most important strategies on how to perceive your negotiation partner correctly and how to use this for your own goals.
Our training is designed to be practical and with many exercises so that you as a participant can optimally improve your skills. In small groups of a maximum of nine people, you will train effective conversation techniques for two days in order to implement success-oriented conversation management.
In our seminar you will benefit from professional trainers with proven methods and tools. The practice-oriented seminar offers you well-founded tools with which you will be more successful in negotiations. You will train specific negotiation techniques and learn to argue successfully in difficult situations.
Video about Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Conflict management
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting and moderating online