Effective conflict management in the professional environment serves to identify and resolve tensions. Learn in our training, the most important conflict resolution techniques and train your conflict solving skills, as well as constructive behavior. The most important methods are trained with practical examples. A sustainable way of dealing with conflicts leads to an improvement of the atmosphere and has a motivating effect.
- Own behavior and attitude: analysis of typical conflict situations.
- Solving conflicts: Conflict-creating and conflict-resolving behavior.
- Dealing with reproaches, criticism and disputes
- Conflict skills: Conflict diagnosis and conflict management
Conflict types and conflict identification:
- Organizational and structural conflicts
- How to recognize conflict potential: Avoiding escalation
- Conflicts in and between groups
- Dealing with anger and resentment in the office: avoidable and unavoidable conflict situations
Conflict resolution techniques:
- What to do in conflict situations: Guiding questions and analysis of concrete cases from practice
- Helpful conversation techniques in conflicts
- Special conflict situations in management: Structure of a conflict discussion
- Communication techniques in conflict talks: Dealing with tensions and resistance
The way forward!
- There is an opportunity In every conflict
- Recognize the dynamics of tensions and use them positively
After this conflict management seminar, you will be able to master difficult situations and conflicts with confidence.
- You will deal with different conflict resolution strategies and types of conflicts so that you can recognize and resolve conflicts at an early stage
- You will reflect on your own behavior and optimize your behavior for a successful conflict resolution
- You learn helpful conversation techniques to avoid conflicts
- You will analyze how you, as a leader, can master conflict situations with flying colors
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Simulation of appraisal interviews
- Exercises with individual feedback
- Discussion based on practical examples
- Individual and group exercises
The conflict management seminar is aimed at specialists and managers from all areas who would like to improve their management skills in order to handle difficult situations constructively.
Information about Conflict management
A good perception of conflict and conflict resolution helps you to find solutions in difficult situations faster, which contribute to the success of your company. Our participants solve conflicts and learn to communicate in a de-escalating manner in difficult situations with a heated atmosphere and many emotions and to offer constructive solutions to those involved.
In the conflict management course you will gain knowledge about the most important causes of conflicts and their solution approaches. In small groups of a maximum of 9 people, you will learn over two seminar days what is important for a constructive clarification of conflict situations with employees and customers. The conflict management seminar is designed over two days and takes place on the first seminar day from 10 AM to 5 PM and on the second seminar day from 9 AM to 4 PM. You will receive important input from our trainers and carry out individual as well as group work to get to know certain methods.
The conflict management seminar provides you with knowledge and skills on how to react competently in conflict situations. In our Conflict Management training, you will critically question your own behavior and that of your conversation partner and thus recognize conflicts and misunderstandings more quickly. Thus, you will improve your cooperation with employees and customers and learn to communicate better.
Video about Conflict management
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting and moderating online