Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
Present online and moderate groups
Telephone and video conferences are increasingly replacing conventional presentations. In this seminar you will learn how to conduct, moderate and improve virtual conferences and presentations. You will learn how you can compensate for your appearance in person by using your voice and where appropriate your body language.
- What distinguishes web-based meetings from physical meetings?
- Organization - what needs to be considered?
- Formulation of technical requirements
- Doing a "test run"
- Opening: what are the main topics to consider?
- Entry into conversation/presentation
- Ensuring attention: "checking" - as a technique to compensate for absence of feedback from the conversation partners / not losing sight of one's own goals for the conversation
- Conscious use of voice and language
- Targeted gaze control
- Predefine a structure: agenda-setting techniques
- Formulation of core messages
- Cushioning against objections
- Techniques to start the discussion
- Moderation techniques online - what are the possibilities?
- How to turn listeners into participants!
- Laying down of rules
- Summary of the discussion results
- Aids and tips for practical implementation along with practical examples
After this seminar you will have the necessary skills to lead telephone and video conferences in a goal-oriented manner.
- You will be able to lead telephone and video conferences without any problems
- You will be familiarized with the obstacles of the organization
- You will deal with the specifics of telephone and video conferences for a good preparation
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Discussion based on practical examples
- Video examples
- Exercises with individual feedback
- Conversation simulation
- External and self-analysis
The seminar "Telephone Conference, Video Conference & Co" is aimed at anyone who holds or participates in telephone and video conferences or any other type of web meetings.
Agencies and companies are increasingly opting for a telephone conference call or online presentation scheduled at short notice instead of a conventional meeting.
The advantages of such an online video conference are obvious: Since travel costs are eliminated, the teleconference offers a lot of potential for cost reduction in the company. Furthermore, what is discussed can always be retrieved. With an online video meeting, the discussion can be recorded and made available to all participants on the Intranet or Internet.
How do you set up a video conference? Furthermore: What are the differences between face-to-face and online lectures? Our communication training primarily deals with these questions and provides a lot of valuable information for a successful online presentation.
As soon as you as a manager are familiar with the conference call process, you can quickly call together employees at different locations or those in the home office for meetings. This saves you a lot of time that you can invest elsewhere.
Another advantage of video meetings is that the equipment required for virtual meetings is simply a PC, laptop or mobile device. You also need a headset. Everyone usually has these tools at their disposal, so they don't have to be purchased separately.
The focus of the moderation training is the training of rhetorical subtleties. For example, you will increase your moderating and communicative competence: Through conscious use of voice and language as well as targeted eye guidance, you will learn to guide the participants.
- With 7 simple tips for a perfect video conference you will be prepared for online presentations:
- Optimal preparation provides structure for the teleconference
- Be sure to do a "test run" - because disruptions in sound and image are unpleasant for all participants
- Choose a suitable background. What is suitable as a telco room?
- Opening: Determine which essential topics are to be discussed
- Clean up your computer. Not all participants should see what is on your desktop
- Present yourself in a professional manner - think about the right clothing as well
- Formulate key messages
Of course, technical knowledge regarding lighting, sound and software also plays a role - but it is not covered in depth in this communication course.
The two-day course is kept small with a maximum of nine participants - in addition to the theoretical part, you will receive many instructions for practical implementation as well as several case studies.
In the seminar conference call, video conference & co. you will learn Digital Leadership: How to lead online meetings clearly and concisely and turn listeners into participants. The exchange of experiences with our trainer as well as the other participants is helpful and motivating.
Based on the group work, you will receive direct feedback and can make significant improvements in your online presentation. This ranges from the rules of etiquette during the greeting to the summary of the discussion results.
InhouseWe would be happy to conduct all of our open seminars for you in an adapted form as an in-house seminar.
Dates and Locations( 2 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Conflict management
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Presenting and moderating online