Dealing with difficult employees and customersBook now
Difficult communication situations can be effectively influenced by applying the right techniques. Even with difficult people, successful cooperation can be achieved. By understanding the behaviour patterns of difficult employees and customer communication can become more positive and even relaxed for all sides.
- Identifying and understanding difficult employees and customers
- Facilitating cooperation with difficult people
- Reacting optimally to difficult communication and behaviour patterns of difficult people
- Behaviour in aggressive situations
- Choice of words, voice, posture, gestures and facial expression
- Understand why difficult people behave in that way
- Develop personal strategies for dealing with problem persons
- How can difficult discussions be brought to a constructive conclusion?
- Dealing with know-it-alls, deviousness and destructive people
- The positive power of conflict
- Recognizing escalating situations and stopping them in time
- Practical tips, recommendations and behaviour for dealing with difficult people
- Give in or confront: showing flexibility in behaviour
- Show understanding or provoke: the right strategy
- How do I help difficult people to become positive communication partners?
- Simulation of appraisal interviews
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Individual and group exercises
- Short trainer inputs
- Exercises with individual feedback
The seminar dealing with difficult employees and customers is aimed at specialists and managers in all areas who wish to deal constructively with difficult employees and customers.
Numerous researchers have been urging for years that managers should also pay attention to emotional culture in the workplace. An environment in which appreciation is practiced automatically makes people happier. But it's not just the employees themselves who benefit from this. People who are happy also produce better results. Genuine leadership today requires more than just elbow thinking. Rather, leadership competence should consist of having an open ear for one's team and tackling problems together. This is precisely what we teach in our employee leadership course.
In the course Dealing with Difficult Employees and Customers, you will learn basic knowledge about conversation management, leadership skills and leadership. In small groups of a maximum of nine people, you will be taught over two days how to deal optimally with challenging people. The seminar takes place on the first day from 10:00 to 17:00 and on the second from 09:00 to 16:00. You will receive important input from our experienced coaches in individual and group work and also learn significant methods.
The course dealing with difficult employees and customers offers you the unique opportunity to revise your conversation and leadership skills in order to be better able to deal with challenging people. In addition, you will have the opportunity to discuss leadership in depth with the trainers and other participants. To round off the seminar in the best possible way, you will also reflect on your own expectations and be given effective methods to master challenges in dealing with difficult personalities in the future without any problems.
Dates and Locations( 29 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Conflict management and communication training
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting Online