Dealing with difficult employees and customers
Difficult communication and leadership situations with customers and employees can be influenced effectively, professionally and positively by using the right techniques. Good cooperation can be achieved even with difficult personalities. The behavior patterns of difficult employees and customers can be understood and explained. Communication becomes more positive and relaxed for all sides. In this seminar, you will be shown practical conversation techniques and instruments that will help you to better master difficult situations and build successful cooperation and relationships.
Recognize and better understand difficult employees and customers:
- Facilitating collaboration with difficult people
- Responding optimally to difficult communication and behavior patterns
- Getting to know personality profiles
- Improve and positively influence interpersonal relationships in the workplace
Recognizing and utilizing existing potential:
- The positive power of conflict: Dealing with customers and employees
- Developing personal strategies for dealing with problem people
- Recognizing escalating situations and stopping them in time
- Dealing convincingly with customers and employees
- Concede or confront: Demonstrate flexibility in behavior
In every conflict there is an opportunity:
- Behavior in aggressive situations
- Choice of words, voice, posture, gestures and facial expressions
- Constructive conversation techniques
- Conducting critical discussions with customers, employees and colleagues
- Advantages and disadvantages of authority and authoritarian behavior
- What is behind the behavior of difficult people?
- Showing understanding or provoking: the right strategy
- Dealing with objections, pretexts and destructive persons
Motivation and results:
- Motivation techniques
- Influencing the working atmosphere positively
- How to bring difficult conversations to a constructive conclusion?
- Practical tips, recommendations and behavior for dealing with difficult people
- A way out: the parting conversation
After this seminar you will have the necessary knowledge to deal confidently with employees and customers in difficult situations.
- You will learn to better understand your customers and how to respond to them in the best possible way to strengthen the relationship
- You will be taught the skills to conduct difficult conversations with employees or customers in a results-oriented manner
- You will be able to adapt your behavior to the situation to search for suitable solutions in a targeted manner
- You will be able to communicate professionally with customers and employees, even in difficult situations
- Simulation of appraisal interviews
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Individual and group exercises
- Short trainer inputs
- Exercises with individual feedback
The seminar dealing with difficult employees and customers is aimed at specialists and managers in all areas who wish to deal constructively with difficult employees and customers.
Information about Dealing with difficult employees and customers
Numerous researchers have been urging for years that managers should also pay attention to emotional culture in the workplace. An environment in which appreciation is practiced automatically makes people happier. But it's not just the employees themselves who benefit from this. People who are happy also produce better results. Genuine leadership today requires more than just elbow thinking. Rather, leadership competence should consist of having an open ear for one's team and tackling problems together. This is precisely what we teach in our employee leadership course.
In the course Dealing with Difficult Employees and Customers, you will learn basic knowledge about conversation management, leadership skills and leadership. In small groups of a maximum of nine people, you will be taught over two days how to deal optimally with challenging people. The seminar takes place on the first day from 10:00 to 17:00 and on the second from 09:00 to 16:00. You will receive important input from our experienced coaches in individual and group work and also learn significant methods.
The course dealing with difficult employees and customers offers you the unique opportunity to revise your conversation and leadership skills in order to be better able to deal with challenging people. In addition, you will have the opportunity to discuss leadership in depth with the trainers and other participants. To round off the seminar in the best possible way, you will also reflect on your own expectations and be given effective methods to master challenges in dealing with difficult personalities in the future without any problems.
- Conflict management
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting and moderating online