Argumentation training and persuasion technique
In this seminar, the most important argumentation techniques are presented in a practical manner. Both the factual and the emotional side of a discussion situation will be addressed. You will have the opportunity to review and optimize your own argumentation behavior. Both in one-on-one conversations and in larger discussion groups, rhetorical assertiveness and empathy are required to convince the counterpart of one's own interests and points of view. Learn how to argue convincingly and achieve your goals using practical examples.
Convincing through your own impact and body language:
- How do I make an impression on others? - Recognizing personal strengths and weaknesses in a conversation
- Being able to assess the other party in the conversation
- Recognizing body language signals and reacting appropriately
- Where am I too vulnerable?
- How do I deal with my emotional reactions?
- See through manipulations and ward them off
- Active listening, correct interpretation, targeted reaction
Arguing confidently, convincingly and professionally
- 5 rules to argue convincingly
- Behavior in the face of unobjective objections
- 3 tips for defending yourself against personal attacks
- Learning to discuss and lead discussions
Argumentation in different conversation occasions:
- The right preparation for different occasions
- Arguing and convincing in one-on-one conversations
- The positive effect of opposing opinions in group situations
- How can I recognize an unfair discussion partner?
Persuasion techniques for difficult situations:
- How do I make myself invulnerable to aggression: "suppress anger“ or "explode"?
- Fair arguing and creative aggression
- How do I see through an unfair argument?
- Tips for making conversations more objective
After this seminar you will be able to argue confidently, professionally and even in difficult situations and successfully convince your counterpart.
- You will be able to argue confidently; convincingly and professionally after this seminar, so that you can present your point of view clearly and concisely
- You will be aware of your own impact and will be able to use your body language in a targeted way to convince your audience
- You can perfectly adapt to the situation, and know how to prepare for certain occasions
- You will learn how to deal with emotional reactions to argue skillfully even in delicate situations
- Individual and group exercises
- Exercises with individual feedback
- Practical examples
- Simulation of performance reviews
- Moderated discussion
The seminar argumentation training and persuasion technique is aimed at specialists and managers from all areas who would like to be more convincing and react confidently in discussions and situations requiring the skills of argumentation.
Video about Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Conflict management
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting and moderating online