Would you like to increase your persuasiveness, make optimal use of modern methods and present in a way that is appropriate for your target group? In this seminar, we will teach you the most important presentation techniques so that you can inspire your audience for your cause. Media for the preparation and execution of effective presentations will be presented. Each participant will have the opportunity to review and adjust his or her presentation techniques.
The basics of a presentation:
- The preparation of a skillful presentation
- 6 rules for the successful delivery of a presentation
- How do I effectively persuade my audience? - Personality management
- Arguing confidently, convincingly and professionally
- The conclusion of a presentation
- The follow-up of a presentation
Presentation techniques - presenting convincingly:
- Important visualization aids in a presentation
- The most important stylistic devices, argumentation techniques and objection handling in a presentation
- Activation and control of group discussions
- The different presentation situations
The structure of a presentation:
- Introduction, main part and conclusion
- How do I do research correctly?
- How do I design my slides?
Applications in practice:
- Transfer to everyday life
- Case studies
- Improve presentation skills through targeted feedback
- Intensive practical presentation exercises
After this training you will be able to convince your audience effectively and confidently.
- You will increase your persuasiveness through the optimal use of the methods learned
- You will learn how to adequately prepare your presentation for your target group to win over your audience
- Through many application examples you will learn valuable tips and tricks to gain self-confidence
- Through self-analysis you will learn to use your strengths in a targeted manner and find your own presentation style for an authentic appearance
- Practical exercises
- Video examples
- Exercises with individual feedback
- Interactive and experience-oriented exchange
- Short trainer inputs
The presentation training is aimed at specialists and executives from business enterprises of all sizes and sectors as well as from public administrations who want to optimize their rhetoric and presentation skills for their next appearance.
Information about Presentation training
The goal of our training is to enable you as a participant to inspire your audience by presenting your ideas or results in an understandable and dynamic way. Your message should be anchored in the minds of the audience through supporting visualization, e.g. through PowerPoint and other methods, and your arguments should be able to hold their own in a discussion.
In our seminar on presenting, you will learn how to achieve your goals with more aplomb and how to present your performance convincingly in front of an audience. Through detailed feedback on your presentation, you will receive ideas for future presentations and be able to reduce stage fright. Thus you optimize your own presentation techniques and can convincingly attract the attention of the audience with your voice and body language. Our qualified trainers analyze your body language, rhetoric and overall appearance and give you useful tips for your next public appearance.
Video about Presentation training
- Conflict management
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting and moderating online