Those who are able to correctly interpret the signals of body language in conversations and negotiations can better adapt to their conversation partner. Conversations and negotiations are easier and more successful, the ability to communicate increases. In this seminar you will train the ability to observe and interpret the body language of your conversation partners. At the same time, you will get to know your own non-verbal behavior better, so that you can control it more consciously. You will gain more action competence for your everyday leadership, because it is not only your professional qualities that matter, but also your effect.
The importance of body language:
- Signals from the unconscious: What does body language reveal?
- Body language precedes the spoken word
- The effect of body language: reactions of the listener/viewer
- You can't "not" communicate - Body language doesn't lie
The connection between the spoken word and body language:
- The rules of nonverbal communication
- Possibilities and limits of interpreting body language signals
- How does my body language affect others?
- Body language sympathy cues
- How do I recognize deception?
- Cultural differences in body language
Conscious use of body language and voice: tips and tricks:
- Your voice as a leadership tool: How to use your voice powerfully
- Expressiveness of body language and voice
- Facial expressions, gestures, posture, tone of voice
- Self-confident appearance: Body signals and status symbols
- Eye contact: Aggression or sympathy?
Putting body language into practice:
- Body language in leadership and sales
- Observing territorial and territorial behavior
- The four distance zones
- Sitting order, sitting posture and their meaning
After the seminar you will be aware of your body language, you will be able to use it purposefully and you will be able to interpret the signals of your conversation partners.
- You will learn the importance of body language and understand what body language reveals about a person
- You will learn how to best use your body language successfully and use your voice cleverly
- You will understand the relevance of non-verbal signals and be able to use them in a targeted way
- You will learn more about the use of body language in practice
- Exercises with individual feedback
- Video examples
- External and self-analysis
- Group discussion
- Practical exercises
The body language seminar is aimed at specialists and managers in all areas who want to use and understand non-verbal communication signals in a targeted manner.
Information about Body language
In our body language seminar, you will be consciously taught the importance of body language, posture and voice, in small groups of a maximum of nine people. Certain methods and techniques how to use your body language convincingly will be worked out together and individual behavior will be analyzed specifically in exercises and presentations. With our body language seminar, you as a participant learn what your body language reveals about you and what possibilities it brings with it when you use it consciously.
Our body language precedes the spoken word and communicates to our conversation partner how we feel. Our body language does not lie and is like a signal from our subconscious. When body language and posture are used purposefully, they can lead to better achievement of one's own goals. Therefore, the control and knowledge of one's own body language can be very important. In our course for facial expressions and gestures, you will therefore learn the targeted use of body language to optimize your communication, e.g. in presentations, and to make it work positively for you.
Our body language seminar offers you a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. On the first day of the training we start at 10:00 and finish the day successfully at 17:00. On the second day our seminar time is from 09:00 to 16:00. Lunch and coffee breaks are of course also part our services. Practical exercises play an essential part of this seminar.
Video about Body language
- Conflict management
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting and moderating online