Body languageBook now
Detecting the hidden signals
Those who are able to interpret the signals of body language correctly in conversation and negotiations can better adapt to their interlocutor. In doing so, discussions and negotiations become easier and more successful. The ability to observe and interpret one's own body language as well as that of one's conversation partner will also be practised. The focus will be on charisma and authenticity.
- The importance of body language for emotions
- Body language doesn't lie
- The messages transmitted by body language precede the spoken word
- The rules of non-verbal communication
- Signals from the unconscious. What does body language reveal?
- Opportunities and limits of the interpretation of body language signals
- The effect of body language: reactions on the listener/viewer
- Facial expression, gestures, posture, tone of voice
- How does my body language affect others?
- Eye contact: Aggression or sympathy?
- Taking territorial behaviour into account
- The four personal distance zones
- The signifincance of seating arrangements and sitting posture
- Body language in leadership and sales
- Body signals and status symbols
- Creating rapport through body language - tips
- How do I recognize deception?
- Cultural differences in body language
- Exercises with individual feedback
- Video examples
- External and self-analysis
- Group discussion
- Practical exercises
The body language seminar is aimed at specialists and managers in all areas who want to use and understand non-verbal communication signals in a targeted manner.
In our body language seminar, you will be consciously taught the importance of body language, posture and voice, in small groups of a maximum of nine people. Certain methods and techniques how to use your body language convincingly will be worked out together and individual behavior will be analyzed specifically in exercises and presentations. With our body language seminar, you as a participant learn what your body language reveals about you and what possibilities it brings with it when you use it consciously.
Our body language precedes the spoken word and communicates to our conversation partner how we feel. Our body language does not lie and is like a signal from our subconscious. When body language and posture are used purposefully, they can lead to better achievement of one's own goals. Therefore, the control and knowledge of one's own body language can be very important. In our course for facial expressions and gestures, you will therefore learn the targeted use of body language to optimize your communication, e.g. in presentations, and to make it work positively for you.
Our body language seminar offers you a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. On the first day of the training we start at 10:00 and finish the day successfully at 17:00. On the second day our seminar time is from 09:00 to 16:00. Lunch and coffee breaks are of course also part our services. Practical exercises play an essential part of this seminar.
Dates and Locations( 8 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Conflict management and communication training
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting Online