Telephone trainingBook now
Business success through convincing telephone dialogues
The goal of the seminar is it to provide the participants with a competitive advantage by honing their ability to be convincing and flexible during a telephone dialogue. Your telephone manner will be appraised and optimized. Suggestions for argumentation and persuasion techniques while telephoning will be offered.
- Basic rules of successful telephoning
- Voice and speech techniques
- Linguistic expressiveness
- Practice phone calls with tape recording, playback and discussion
- Case studies from the participants' practice and their successful handling thereof
- Price argumentation
- Handling of complaints
- Development of interview guidelines
- Training calls and review thereof
- The telephone workstation / aids
- Friendliness on the phone
- 10 rules for successful calls
- Suggestion techniques on the phone
- How my voice can come across as pleasant and personable
- External and self-analysis
- Active exercise sequences
- Conversation simulations
- Short trainer inputs
- Exercises with individual feedback
The telephone training seminar is aimed at employees who are responsible for customer care, sales, consulting and the recovery of former customers. Key account managers, office and field sales representatives, clerks and customer service staff.
Mistakes and unprofessional appearance in a telephone conversation do not only mean that the acquisition of customers fails, but also that the conversation partner gets a negative impression of the company. In order to avoid this and to create a positive conversation situation, our coaching on the right way to conduct a conversation is ideal. The seminar helps you to contribute to the economic success of a company with the right strategies even in complex situations and in the case of complaints.
Our telephone training aims to provide our participants with the best methods and techniques to give them a competitive edge in the field, even in difficult situations. The telephone competence of employees is to be increased in terms of conversation management through effective training. You will learn how to use your voice correctly, which rhetoric gives a positive impression and how to deal with difficult customers around complaint management regarding complaints. In our telephone seminar you will learn the basics of customer- and success-oriented communication on the phone.
Our telephone training is designed to be practical and with many exercises so that you as a participant can optimally improve your skills. In small groups of a maximum of nine people, you will train effective conversation techniques for two days in order to implement customer-oriented conversation management.
You will be able to support your newly acquired knowledge and skills with the help of the working documents that you will receive from us in the telephone training. This will ensure that you retain your acquired knowledge and can use your newly acquired skills in your job. You will receive tips and tricks from us related to your everyday working life, which you can use to control and also optimize your telephone behavior at work even after the training.
The telephone is one of the most important communication tools for customer communication. Whether in direct sales or in communication with service providers, the telephone is essential for contacting customers and business partners. The way of communication decides whether a deal is closed or new customers can be won. In our telephone training, you will learn how to structure a telephone conversation in such a way that it leads to a successful conclusion. Using various case studies and methods, you will learn what you need to pay attention to when making phone calls and apply these using practical exercises in the telephone training.
Dates and Locations( 6 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Conflict management and communication training
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting Online