The aim of the seminar is to give you a competitive edge in practice through convincing and flexible telephone dialogs. A positive inner attitude towards the conversation partner is noticeable and a central element for telephone success! In this seminar, you will learn how to communicate in a more customer and service-oriented manner and how to understand and react to the psychological background of your conversation partner. Using practical examples, you will reflect on your own telephone behavior and improve your success. You will learn proven techniques for everyday telephone use, so that you can emerge from a wide variety of call situations with professionally achieved results.
Successful telephoning: inspire your conversation partners:
- Basics and instruments of customer- and service-oriented communication.
- Basic rules of successful telephoning: good customer support Friendliness on the phone - they "see" your body language, too
- 10 rules for successful telephone calls
- Service thinking as a competitive factor!
Preparation is everything - successful & professional in different situations:
- Finding the right way to start: Developing professional call guidelines
- Arguing in a benefit-oriented way: Dealing with complaints
- Dealing with resistance: Price argumentation
- Successful telephone sales
Skill Toolbox for your telephone calls:
- The tone makes the music: speaking technique and voice pitch
- Linguistic expression and good rhetoric
- Active listening and questioning techniques
- Different levels of a message
- How to make your voice sound appealing: Smile training
Putting it into practice:
- Case studies from the participants' practice and their successful treatment
- Training telephone calls and their discussion
- Creating the right environment - telephone workstation
- Argumentation and persuasion techniques
After this seminar you will have learned the basics to act confidently with your business partners over the phone.
- You will learn effective techniques for goal-oriented behavior even in difficult situations
- You will be familiarized with effective conversation techniques with which you can conduct telephone calls confidently and self-assuredly
- You will be able to present yourself in a sympathetic and self-confident manner on the telephone
- External and self-analysis
- Active exercise sequences
- Conversation simulations
- Short trainer inputs
- Exercises with individual feedback
The telephone training seminar is aimed at employees who are responsible for customer care, sales, consulting and the recovery of former customers. Key account managers, office and field sales representatives, clerks and customer service staff.
Information about Telephone training
Mistakes and unprofessional appearance in a telephone conversation do not only mean that the acquisition of customers fails, but also that the conversation partner gets a negative impression of the company. In order to avoid this and to create a positive conversation situation, our coaching on the right way to conduct a conversation is ideal. The seminar helps you to contribute to the economic success of a company with the right strategies even in complex situations and in the case of complaints.
Our telephone training aims to provide our participants with the best methods and techniques to give them a competitive edge in the field, even in difficult situations. The telephone competence of employees is to be increased in terms of conversation management through effective training. You will learn how to use your voice correctly, which rhetoric gives a positive impression and how to deal with difficult customers around complaint management regarding complaints. In our telephone seminar you will learn the basics of customer- and success-oriented communication on the phone.
Our telephone training is designed to be practical and with many exercises so that you as a participant can optimally improve your skills. In small groups of a maximum of nine people, you will train effective conversation techniques for two days in order to implement customer-oriented conversation management.
You will be able to support your newly acquired knowledge and skills with the help of the working documents that you will receive from us in the telephone training. This will ensure that you retain your acquired knowledge and can use your newly acquired skills in your job. You will receive tips and tricks from us related to your everyday working life, which you can use to control and also optimize your telephone behavior at work even after the training.
The telephone is one of the most important communication tools for customer communication. Whether in direct sales or in communication with service providers, the telephone is essential for contacting customers and business partners. The way of communication decides whether a deal is closed or new customers can be won. In our telephone training, you will learn how to structure a telephone conversation in such a way that it leads to a successful conclusion. Using various case studies and methods, you will learn what you need to pay attention to when making phone calls and apply these using practical exercises in the telephone training.
Video about Telephone training
- Conflict management
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting and moderating online