Presenting and moderating online
How do I present successfully in a virtual environment? In this seminar you will learn the specifics of presentations on online platforms and how to win over your audience. Techniques and tools will be presented with which you can successfully use the digital presentation situation and the virtual space. You will work concretely on your persuasiveness and charisma in front of the camera. By means of practical examples and transfer tasks you visualize exactly your goals and find ways to achieve them.
Preparation of a presentation:
- Basics and methods of online presentation
- Visual aids for a successful presentation
- What specifically needs to be considered in online situations?
- What exactly are the differences to the offline presentation?
- Planning a virtual presentation: Digitization
- Presenting professionally: moderating digitally and in virtual space
- Leading web meetings competently at a distance
- Learning by doing: Try out your own online presentation Use storytelling to captivate listeners
Win over the audience:
- Laughter is welcome: Wit and humor in the virtual room
- Using tools: breakout rooms and collaboration methods
- Digitally activate and motivate listeners - through chats and interactive media
After this seminar you will be familiar with all the basics to successfully inspire your audience online.
- You will learn to present in a digital space in a way that is appropriate for the target group and to involve all participants.
- You will be introduced to the basics and methods of presentation in a virtual space in order to use it effectively and purposefully.
- You will practice the online presentation and receive helpful tips and tricks from practice
- Our seminar is based on several learning units, each of which deals with a specific question on the topic. The advantage of such a modular structure: The knowledge is imparted to you in a compact way. In the course you will first a theoretical basic knowledge, which you reflect on with the help of concrete instructions and exercises. This is done by means of transfer tasks and practical examples. You will also learn how to quickly integrate the newly acquired knowledge into your everyday working life.
The seminar online presenting and moderating is aimed at specialists and managers, moderators, trainers and presenters. Furthermore, to all those persons who would like to conduct professional and goal-oriented online meetings, video conferences, web seminars and other online events.
Video about Presenting and moderating online
- Conflict management
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.