How to manage every conversation
In our professional environment, we are constantly talking, arguing, and negotiating. In the process, employees and colleagues often try to influence us - it's about strategic or other company- or customer-specific topics. Likewise, we also consciously and unconsciously influence our interlocutors. If we can see through these processes, we can deal more successfully with customers, employees, colleagues and superiors and communicate our ideas - and of course also assert them.
- Listening well, an important basis of conversation control
- How do customers and colleagues influence us?
- Why do we sometimes like to be influenced?: Influence or be influenced? - The psychology of influence
- Recognizing subtle signals or words
Influence or be influenced?:
- Recognizing contradictory signals
- When do body language and content not match?
- What builds up resistance? What reduces it?
- The unbeatable effect of authenticity, spontaneity, genuineness and simplicity
- The glasses of one's own prejudices
- Successful convincing and good presentation of your own arguments
Developing expertise: "seeing" and "hearing" the other person:
- How do I become a better listener?
- Charisma presence and attention
- Awakening emotions through suggestive communication
- What qualities do you use to win others over?
- Recognize the benefits of silence - listening helps you focus better
- Win customers through persuasion
Develop your own path:
- Finding a framework: constructive conversation culture
- Finding your own style - listening and asking the right questions
- Balancing good interview preparation & spontaneity
After this seminar, they will be able to successfully steer every conversation in a professional and goal-oriented manner.
- You will strengthen your assertiveness on clients and colleagues and have a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of managing conversations
- You will become familiar with the various influencing factors to successfully manage any conversation
- You will develop your own style of conversation management using valuable tools for communication
- You will improve your communication and be able to communicate optimally with different interlocutors
- Simulation of appraisal interviews
- Moderated discussion
- Individual and group exercises
- Video examples
- Interactive and experiential exchange
The seminar convincing-guiding-influencing is aimed at specialists and managers from business enterprises of all sizes and sectors as well as from public administration.
We are constantly exposed to influences - it is very important to recognize, to correctly categorize our own reaction and to reflect on them. But we also want to convince people in our surroundings of our opinion point of view with the right arguments. For this, a convincing overall appearance - i.e. an authentic combination of arguments, gestures and facial expressions - is important. In this seminar, we will show you how to convince employees and customers.
This course is important to improve your own persuasive behavior, regardless of the industry in which you work. Whether you want to lead a team or influence your customers, after this course you will have the competence to steer anyone in a certain direction and thus be able to control them better.
"Convincing-Guiding-Influencing" is particularly successful when you appear credible, authentic and confident in conversations. In our courses for "Steering - Influencing - Convincing", participants therefore learn to represent their own point of view, to steer the other participant in the conversation and to steer them in the right direction.
Our trainings are designed to be practical, so that you as a participant can optimally improve your skills. In small groups of a maximum of nine people, you will train your behavior for two days and gain valuable knowledge.
You can expect a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, so that you learn to deal with the most diverse methods and apply them directly in practice. On the first day of the "Steer-Influence-Convince" training, we start at 10:00 and successfully conclude the day at 17:00. On the second day our seminar time is from 09:00 to 16:00. Lunch and coffee breaks are of course also part of the services you can expect.
Dates and Locations( 11 Dates )
Video of seminar
All seminars on the topic
- Conflict management
- Argumentation training and persuasion technique
- Presentation training
- Dealing with difficult employees and customers
- Body language
- Facilitation training
- Conducting negotiations and discussions successfully
- Quick-wittedness training
- Rhetoric II
- Cooperation training
- Telephone training
- Small talk and business etiquette
- Public relations and public engagement
- Conference Call, Videoconference & Co.
- Presenting and moderating online